Christmas

Sorry for the late update!!!

Leo

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It was Christmas and everyone had open presents but Leo said that he'd give yours last because it was very special. As you waited they guys and you watch Christmas movies and back/ eat cookies. It was a wonder time until Leo pulled you into his room and shut the door.

"Leo what are you doing?" You ask him. He look around his room looking for something than he found what he was looking for.

"Here's your gift" he said and handed you your gift. You smiled before opening carefully and inside was the most beautiful thing you've ever saw. It was a charm bracelet that hade your name, little turtles and some moment you and him had together.

"L-Leo its beautiful you said and put it on.

"I had made it myself" he said and you look up at him and hugged him tightly. You kissed him and he blushed.

"Your really talented" you said and he chuckle.

"I'm glad you like it" he said and wrap and arm around your waist. You peck his cheek and he smirk.

"A tease are we? Just a peck on the cheek?" He smirks and you blushed. You playfully rolled your eyes.

"Alright fine I won't tease, the won't be until later tonight" you smirk and he blushed deeper than you. You pulled in for fully and pressed your lips on him not even asking for an enters, you just stick your tongue in his mouth. His eyes widen but he went along and but your bottom lip.

"Best Christmas ever" he said and drooled a bit and you giggle at his action.

Raph
-------------------------------

It was Christmas and Miley couldn't wait to open presents so he went right ahead and open them. You smirk at Miley and sat on the couch. You played with your nails and raph notice that you were a bit board. He grab his present for you and walk up to you.

"Merry Christmas (Y/N)" raph spoke up and. You look up at him and saw him looking away while blushing. You took the box and open it. You blush redder than his mask at what he had got you. It was a sexy underwear outfit he got you. You swore your nose might bleed. But than something caught your eye. You pull it out and it was a neckless that had 2 charms. One big on had said "Raph's babe" and you chuckle. The other on was small and it was "Raph & (Y/N) together forever" you smiled and hug him.

"Thanks you, and don't worry I'll wear the outfit you bought me for tonight" you whisper in his ear. He blushed and smirk at you. You pulled back but he had pulled you back and kissed you firmly and pushed his tongue in your mouth. You guys wrestle one another, raph got tired and gave up and you smirk at your victory.

"Alright now let's go and how about I try that outfit for you?" You ask and smirk grabbing your box and walk towards his room.

"Shell yeah!" He said and rushed and followed you behind.

Donnie

____________________

Everyone laughed, cheered as today was Christmas. You were sitting next the couch and you were wearing some sort of sexy Santa outfit. It was a shot dress that were up to your thighs and short sleeve. You were drinking your favorite drink and than Donnie came up to you holding your gift.

"Merry Christmas my sexy claus" he said and you blush and chuckle. You took the box and open it. It had your favorite things! And some science chemicals you've been waiting.

"Thanks you Donnie!" You said and walks up to him and hug him and kissed him.

"Sense it's Christmas how about a treat for being such a good boy this year?" You whisper in his ear. He gasp and blush red as your dress.

"Alright fine, so what's my treat?" He ask you and you smirk.

"You'll see" you said and grab his hand and drag him to his lab and lock the door.

"Looks like Donnie in for a real treat" Leo said to Casey.

"Yeah, and (Y/N) is one hot chick, he's lucky" he said and April slap him upside the head and he nervously chuckle. He knew he was dead meat.

Miley

-----------------------

It was finally Christmas and you and mikes couldn't wait but to open up gifts already.

"Angel this is for you!" Miley said handing you your gift. From him to you. You smile and open your gift. As you open the box it was a stake boards and chocolates.

"Thanks you Mikey!" You said and hugged him and kissed him all over his face than lastly his lips.

"Anything for you angel" he said and kissed you.

"And your kisses are enough for me" he says and had heart shape eyes. You giggled and kissed him again.

"Now let's kick it up a notch, shall we?" You smirk and grab his hand and lead him to the room.

"Are you still curious about a women's body?" You said hi,make he blushed and nodded.

"Well today I'm gunna let your explore it" you said and he blush deeper. But inside he was excited too.

"Let start!" He said and you mainly was the one how had most pleasure that night.

-------------------

Leo's girl: you have him a new sword.

Raph's girl: you gave him sharper sais and a stuff animal turtle.

Donnie's girl: you gave him a lot of new chemicals to work with and new equipment.

Mikey's girl: you gave him a new video game and well money for pizza.

----------------------

Ok warning when I put to honeymoon part I'm going to write a full on lemon scene. (A sex scene) so there guns be lots of details and what not. That's it! 😋