Staring

Leo

___________________

Let was doing sit ups in the dojo and you stare and watch him. You saw him sweating and saw his muscle tense. You blush and you mouth opens. You kept watching him until you felt liquid fall down your mouth. You were drooling.

"Come on Leo.... just a few more" he pushes himself more and you countdown take at how hot he look right now. Your eyes were like hearts as you stare.

"(Y/N), quit staring and come here" he says. You snap out if your thoughts.

"Wha-? I wasn't looking I swear!" you said and wipe your drool off.

"Surrrree you weren't" Leo sings and you blush.

"I wasn't! I promise!" you said and Leo have you that fave that says 'your still lying'

"Really? than what's that" he points to the grown. You look at the grown to see a puddle of your drool.

"Erm, I don't know" you lie. You felt your face heating up more and your for sure if you blush deeper you will get a nose bleed. He chuckles and moves closer to you and kissed you.

"Yes you were" he says and leaves you alone on the dojo.

Raph

----------------------

You were watching Raph do push up because it was boring being by yourself, so you decided to watch him. He was doing a lot and pushing himself to do more. You found it really sexy. You saw his muscle tense up, him sweating and it was just hot. You started to stare, (not like you weren't staring before) but it was a different stare. It was the state were you started drooling!

Your eyes were widen open and your heart flutter. (Like when Donnie first saw April). You were for sure your drooled and you blush so hard that you felt your nose bleed! but you didn't notice.

"Enjoying the show (Y/N)?" Raph ask and you snap out of your thoughts.

"What?! I wasn't staring!" you said and look at him making eye contact.

"Than why is you nose bleeding?" He ask you. You forward your eyebrows and touch you nose. You look at your finger and you were bleeding!

"Oh shit!" you said and ran off to go wash your nose. Raph went to check on you to make sure you were ok. He leans on the wall and looks at you wiping your nose. He leans over and kisses you cheek.

"You did enjoy it"

"Shut up" you said and poke him.

Donnie

____________________

You were sitting on next to Donnie watching him work. He look so cute while he's focus with his tongue sticking out and focus. You tend to started staring at him. Your eyes were like heart shape. Than you stared to think dirty about him out of no where. He notice you staring hug you didn't. You smiled to himself before he quickly kissed you.

"Stop staring, it distracts me" he says and you snap out of the lovely moment.

"Do distracts you how?" You tease and smirk at him.

"Like this" he says and presses his lips on your. You ole while kissing him and you felt the table shake. He quickly pulled back and look at his experiment and freaked out.

"It's gunna blow!" he says and pushes you out of the way, hovering over you to protect you from getting hurt.

Mikey

-----------------------------

You were watching Mikey doing skate board tricks. You found it hot that he could do that. Your boyfriend was awesome. He was also teaching you done tricks to. But you payed attention to him only. He look hot while he was doing. So you stared at him. You end up drooling over his hotness! Mikey saw you and he stop and walk toward you.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flys mikey said and you Blaine's at snap out of his.

"What? I wasn't staring your hotness- I MEAN MIKEY!" You said and hold your hands up. Mikey laughs and kissed your cheek.

"You have drool everywhere" sys and you wipe your mouth quickly.

"No I don't" you act like you didn't. He laughs at you an pinches your cheek.

"Your so adorable when you try and act innocent" he said and your eyes widen. ACT INNOCENT?! well... that is true, you know a lot more stuff than him.

"True... not like you an your innocent form, you don't have to act it" you said and Mikey laughs.

"That you are true baby" he said and you blush. He went back and do more trick and you end up drooling again!

***************************