Him Jealous?

Leo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You were at cheerleading particle and some guys were there in your cheerleading group. They we're practicing with you. They were 4 guys and only 2 girls. You and your friend.

"Ok, now get on my shoulders" one guys said. You nod as you tried to get on his shoulders. You felt his eyes.... well looking at your private. But what you didn't know Leo was there watching you in human former. Anger filled threw his body. Jealously mainly. You successfully got on his shoulders and you didn't know what to do now.

"Mmmm my neck is so warm in between your legs" the guys moans an you were discussed by it. You tried to get out but he held on to you.

"Let go prevert!" you yells and grip on his hair.

"Do you mind putting my girlfriend down? her viginia is mine" you heard a voice. It was Leo in his human form. You blush as he said your private is his. The boys put you down and walk up to Leo. But it made it worst as kei was taller than him. Leo grip on his shirt and pulled him closer to him.

"Touch her again and you'll be dead" Leo threatens. He let's go of him as he runs away. Than something pop in your mind!

He was jealous of you being with a guy friend!

Leo walks up to you and growls before hungrily pressing his lips on your. You smirk but kissed back.

"Is the Leonardo jealous?" you whisper and he blush.

"W-What are you talking about? I wasn't-"

"Yes you were don't you say you weren't" you said holding a finger up. He looks down and nods.

"Aw I find that cute!" you said and kiss his cheek.

"Is this your boyfriend? girl you were right he is hot!" you friend said and you blush at her. Leo smirk knowing that you've been talking about him.

"Ok practice over! let's go home!" you said and grab your bag and Leo's hand waking to your house.

Raph
:::::::::::::

You were at the gym just messing around when a few guys started whistling at you. You tried to ignore them but they won't stop flirting and whistling. Than one guy decided to make a brave move and slap your butt!

You were about to turn around and slap him when you see your boyfriend there holding his wrist and gave him a death stare.

"Touch her again and you'll pay" he growls and him before letting him go and he runs off in fear.

"Thanks Raphie, but there was no need to get all jealous" you say and put your hand on his shoulder. He blushed and look at you.

"I-I was not jealous! I just don't like guys slapping my girls ass" he said and huffs while crossing his arms.

"Whatever, but next time I got it... Jelly" you whisper at the end and he heard you.

"I'm not!" He defends and you giggled and kissed his cheek before going back to working out.

Donnie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You were at this fair for cool inventions. You were with friends and some cute guys friends. You kinda like that, a cute nerd but Donnie was the hottest nerd. But some of the kept flirting with you. You found it funny how they use science and smart remarks to use to flirt with you.

"Girl your hotter than the sun!" one guys said and you giggled but roll your eyes. But you didn't know the Donnie was there with April. She took him because i'd be interesting to him. He turns and sees you with some guy friend and got jealous. So he decided to 'interrupt'.

"Hey my sweet loving girlfriend who I love so much and that will never leave me!" you heard his voice and snap your head towards his direction. Your eyes widen and April was behind him and put her hand on his shoulder. You got jealous a little and walk to Donnie and kissed him right in front of her.

"Oh you have a boyfriend?" the guys ask you and you nod. He huffs and crosses his arms. He's was a tantrum. Donnie arms wrap around your waist and rest his head on your shoulder.

"And if I were you if back off from her!" Donnie yells and you jerk back a little.

"Sorry....." he whispers and kisses your cheek. Than you got an idea in your head. He was jealous!

"Wait, Donnie were you jealous?" you turn and ask him. He blushes and looks down.

"What if I was? I mean is it bad for a boyfriend to get.... jealous?" he says and looks down. You found it cute!

"No! I find it cute!" you said and kissed his nose. He smiles and does it back. You saw April watching and you smirk.

"I got it from here April" you said and walk off with Donnie and showed him the rest of this place.

Mikey

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You were out with your guy friends at the skate park. They like you because you were like a dude! a hot dude if they may put it. So you were finishing your move that Mikey had taught you and you felt one I your friends grab your butt!

"Hey!" you said and slap him on the arm. You growls as he chuckles. You rolled your eyes and continue to skate. But Mikey was there and saw the whole thing. He growls and walks up to you. Than another guy started flirting with you.

"Dude stop with the flirting. I already have a hot dude by my side" you said and his smile turn into a frown.

"Oh yeah? where is he?" he said than Mikey jump behind you an wrap his arms around your waist.

"I'm right here dude, no minding back off away from my girl? or I will kill you!" Mikey screams an you giggle to yourself at his jealous acts. You found it cuts that he was. Your guy friend back you away and did a respect sign saying 'he'd back off' than ran off.

"Aw! was my mister jealous?" Tease him and he blushes.

"Yeah but I don't like dudes flirting with you!" he says and kisses your cheek. You giggled and look at him.

"You were so jelly" you tease and he pouts.

"Stop don't make fun of me because I was jelly" he says and you kissed his lips.

"Ok your forgiven" he says and you giggle and you two skated together and he showed you new tricks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^