Bad Timing

Leo
************

Today was a very bad timing for you. Leo said that you should meet April and Casey and you wanted to make a good impression but today was not the day. You were on your period! And it causes you to have horrible mood swings. You groan and hold stomach and layer on the couch.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" Leo said and you shook your head.

"Guys were here!" You heard a female voice an you figure you it was April. You growled an rolled your eyes. You were now in a pissy mood. Donnie came rushing in because he heard her voice.

"Great... now here's lover boy to sweet things up" you said and rolled your eyes and you heard Leo laughed. You smiled a bit but went back to your mood.

"Guys this is (Y/N)" Leo said as they walk up to you.

"Hey" April said and you did a fake smile.

"Woah, hey there hottie" Casey said and you growled.

"Oh shut up, I'm not in no mood for flirts, if your that type better move along and get out now!" You yelled and they humor back.

"Well someone on their period" Casey mumbles and you groan.

"That's because I am!" You said and April nodded.

"Oh it's ok, Casey it's best to let her cool off" she said to him and you groan and clung your hand on your belly.

"Um what's a period?" Leo ask and everyone look on him.

"Donnie geek tell him what it is" you said and he seem hurt.

"Sorry" you apologized. Donnie took Leo to his lab and explain everything to him. He was shock but came back with pain killers and ice cream. You smiled and your mood change.

"Thank you my lovable boyfriend who I love so much" you said and kissed him all over his face.

"I like this mood better" he says and you giggled and he cuddles with you the whole night.

Raph
*****************

Today was not your day. Despite the fact you had to meet April and Casey you were on you cycle! An your mood was not something that the turtles or humans want to deal with.

"Son of a bitch!" You said. Your cramps kept getting worse and worse. Raph came towards you worried.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?!" He said worriedly.

"Nothing" you grumble.

"Were here!" April and Casey came in. Great more people. You were just in the worst mood ever.

"Great here's more people, I hate people" you said and they came towards you and Raph.

"Hi you must be (Y/N)" April said and you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah na shit I'm her. What you thought there was another human name (Y/N)?" You said in a bitchy way.

"I'm Casey Jones babe" he says and you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah if I were you I wouldn't be flirting with other girl. They'll get scared and grossed out from a boy with no teeth!" You yelled and Raph brushed out laughing.

"Hey that's no way to talk to someone what's your problem?!" Aprils shouted and which only made you grew angrier. Donnie came into view and you rolled your eyes.

"If I were you ginger if watch who your talking to" you snarled at her and Raph was the one who only kept laughing.

"Woah ok, (Y/N) what's wrong with you?" Donnie ask and you groan and hold your side. Than he got the message on what's happening.

#TMNTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें