News, Passed, Mini Shellblocker

I've decided to post news, pass, and mini shell blocker on this because I'm deleting #Tmnt 2. Im discontinuing it and have no idea what to write and bla. But here it is.

Leo

---------------------

You ran as fast as you can to the lair to tell Leo the news. You didn't know that he be a father yet. You were also happy and worried. What if he doesn't want a kid? What if he tells you to adopt it? Of course you'd never do that.

"Leo?! Leo!" You shout his name. He came running in towards your scream holding his swords out.

"What?! What's wrong?!" He ask. You giggle before you put his swords down.

"I have some news to tell you...." you trail off. He than looks at you in a serious face and worried at the same time.

"What is it? Your not leaving me are you?" He ask you. You shook your head no repeatedly. You would never.

"No, no! It's different news" you said and he sigh and relaxed.

"Ok than what is it?" He ask you. You bit your lip and looks away from him for a moment.

"I-I'm pregnant!" You blur out. He gasp and his eyes widen. You waited for his reaction to go back to normal but he kept looking at you.

"I-I'm going to be a father?" He ask. You nodded as he jumps up and spins you around.

"Yes! I'm going to be a father!" He says as you giggle.

"So be prepare. For the next 6 months will be a pain" you said slightly smirking.

"Moods swings?" He ask.

"Mood swings" you agreed. This would be interesting.

Raph

---------------------

"Holy mother I'm pregnant!" You said. You knew you had to tell Raph. So you ran to the nearest man hole and ran to Raph.

"Damn it. I can't believe I wasn't carefully. I'm possibly gunna have another Raph, if not than a Raphia for that matter" you whisper and ran to the dojo.

"Raphael!" Scream as you barged. He jump at your out burst.

"What? What happen?" He ask coming toward you.

"Raph were gunna be parents" you said. Raph look at you confused and I groan.

"Raph I'm pregnant" you said and waited for his reply.

In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......

"WHAT?!" He shouts. Yup there we go.

"Well it's your fault for not putting protection" you said as he puff his cheeks.

"Well it's your fault for being...." he trails off.

"Being what?" You said.

"For being so attractive" he says. You blush but you wanted to tease him.

"What does that have to do with not use protection?" You said as he blushes more.

"I don't know.... because I couldn't forces on anything else expect fucking you" he says as you smirk.

"All right I won't tease you anymore" you smirk.

"Wait you were teasing me?!" He ask as you nod.

"Oh and be prepared for 6 moths of hell" you said and walk off.

"Oh no...." he mumbers as you smirk evilly. This was going to be fun.