Feel better?

Your are depressed because your getting bullied/ or your parents are just being dicks and abiding you or something. So your lover decided to cheer you up!

Leo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You were walking to the lair all depressed. You just didn't want to be around anymore. Your parents where the worst and they started hitting you and call you out. You were always the happy person. You were never sad or depressed except this time it just really got to you. You were always happy but in the inside you weren't. Only when your with Leo your probably wash away like a wind blowing on your hair. Your parents left a bruise on your arm, a cut on your cheek, and red marks. So all you wanted is for Leo to just comfort you. You saw Leo siting in front of the TV and than tears started to forming in your eyes. That's when you truly realize no body wanted you, you thought it was just your parents saying that stuff because they were drunk or someone tick them off. But no, they really didn't want you or anything. No wondering it was also going bad in school too. People be haten. You let out a sob but quickly covered your mouth so Leo wouldn't hear you but he did. His head snap towards you am walks up to you.

"(Y/N) sweetie what's wrong?" he said and pulled you into a hug.

"It's just my parents..... there being horrible" you said and look up at him. He saw the cut and bruises am marks. Anger filled him and his eyes turn white because he was upset someone hurt his princess.

"Leo calm down it's fine, as long your here" you said and his eyes went normal. He sigh and than started singing to you!

(Song: Heart Made Up On You by r5) (I really don't listen to them but I just love this song by them)

My mind say no your no good for me!

Your no good but my heart made up on you!

My body can't take what you give to me! what you give but my heart made up on you!

Oooooooooh

Oooooohhh

Ooooooooh

Got my heart made up on you!

I should be making a break.

Up all night planning my escape!

But this insomnia ain't goin away.

And now I'm back at you place oh no!

Oooooooo

My mind say no your no good for me!

Your no good but my heart made up on you!

My body can't take what you give to me! what you give but my heart made up on you!

You smiled as he singing the rest if the song. It was the first time he wS singing. He's figure it cheer you up and it did. He had a beautiful voice. You never knew he could sing.

"Thanks" you said and hug him. He kisses you forehead and you two have been cuddling the rest of the night.

Raph

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You were coming to the lair an your were not angry but depressed. You were always angry at your bullies but today for to you. Your stupid bullies say mean things and hit you and you always fight bal and win but today it got personal. They said your too ugly to get a boyfriend, no one will ever love you and that you should die. An they never said that before. Normal what they say isn't half as bad as that. There comments wash over you like a river over stone. But your fight back the tears and you saw Raph punching a dummy. You bit your lip and watch him but he didn't notice you were there. Your tried to be strong and hold the years but they end up fallen from your face. No sounds. You never cry and I mean never. But it got to you so badly. You would cry but alone and rarely not in front of your boyfriend.