Cuddling

Leo

.......................................

You were sitting on your bed listening to music but you didn't know that your boyfriend leo was on his way over. You wanted him to come either way because you felt lonely. You eyes were close and your arms resting under your head. Leo open your window and saw you laying on your bed with your eyes close. He smiled to himself before walking over to you. He climbs on your bed and you felt it and open one eyes but inside you were freaking out because you didn't know who it was. But you sigh once you saw leo. You smiled at him as he leans over.

"Hey" he said and kissed you.

"Hey to you too" you said still laying down. He smiles and lays down resting his head on your breast. You blush as he wraps he arm around your stomach.

Shouldn't that be the other way around?  You thought to your self but didn't mind it.

" There so soft and and big like a pillow" he says which cause you to blush more at him. You chuckle and playfully slap his head.

" Ow what was that for?" He said now resting his chin on it.

" I don't know" you laugh as he does that poker face. And the rest of the night you guys cuddled and talk to one another, mainly about space Heroes.

Raph

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

You were just in your room throwing a ball up and down. You were bored as hell and waited for Raph if he even comes. But you knew he would come anyways. He had a key to your window. He opens your window and you sorta freak out because you heard heard a loud thun! You threw You threw the ball as hard as you can but Raph caught it.

" Good throw" he says and you than realizing it was only him.

" Thank god it's you, I thought you'd be a freaking murder ot something" you said and kissed your boyfriend leaving him blushing. He's smiles and sat a to your bed. He pulled you onto him. You blush a little and you cuddled more into him.

" Let's just cuddle for today" he says and you smiled.

" Ok my softy teddy bear" you joke to him.

" I'm not-!" You cut him off by kissing him.

" Yes you are"

Donnie

《》《》《》《》《》《》

Donnie came over to hang out not to help with a project or what ever. Or was almost sorta a first though. Andy time he came over he help you with something.

"Hey sweetie" Donnie said and kissed you cheek. He sat.om the chair and pulled you onto his lap. You chuckle ad he kisses your cheek over and over. You giggle as he ends up kissing you ticklish spot on your neck.

"Woah is this my Donnie?" You say as he laughs. He was like different. He was really in the mood and joyfully. In a very happy mood. He cuddle up against your back, holding you closely. You turn around and look at him. You grab his mask and pulled him closer. You pressed your lip on his and he blushes. As you guys were kissing he end up pulling back kissing your nose. He just find it adorable when he kisses your nose and it twitch a bit. He laughs and hugs you.

All you guys did was cuddle and we'll kiss.

Mikey

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

You were not acting like your self today. You didn't parti video games or anything you'd normally do. You felt I'm the romantic mood sorta.

You: Mikey come over so we can cuddle!

You text him and as soon as you sent that message he was on his way. It took him only 5 minutes to get to your house or apartment.

"(Y/N)! Baby! I'm here to cuddle with you!" He screams and cones rushing in your window. He jumps on your bed and pulls you closer kissing your cheek. So you guys end up cuddling and Mikey was holding you as you were a teddy bear.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■