Meeting

Leonardo

○○○○○○○○○○○

You where walking in the beautiful city in New York. It was at night time stop you had to be extra careful. I hope nothing bad happens i know i shouldn't be walking out at night. You thought. But you shouldn't have said that. Because didn't in front of you were purple dragons. Shit. You thought. You tried backing up before they saw you but it was too late. They had already seen you.

"Well, well, we'll what's a sweet innocent girl doing out here on her own?" One said. One grab you by the collar and you gasp trying to fight back.

"She's not alone, now why don't you put her down!" A voice appeared out of no where. You were too frighten to look. You thought I'd be another one. But not were you wrong.

"Shit a turtle! You go real lucky princess" they fatuous and drop you to the grown.

"Are you okay?" The man who saved you ask and help you up. As you were about to speak your eyes widen and mouth drop. You couldn't believe you're eyes right now. It was a turtle! What's a turtles doing out here and more important who is he? You ask to yourself.

"Um... Thank you for saving me" You said and smiled at the turtle. You were no longer scared of him. You thought he was pretty cute. He had a blue mask and swords.

"You're welcome, Leonardo but call me leo" he said and shook his hands or to shake yours. You realize he only had three fingers. But you shook his hands Anyways.

"I'm (Y/N)" you said and smiled.

"I got to go, but if you want to talk heres my number" he hands you a sheet of small paper. Before you could protest he was already gone. You smiled to your self before walking home safely. But what you didn't know Leo was following you making sure you were okay.

Rapheal

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

You where walking away from home pissed off. Your brother wouldn't stop annoying you and you had a short temper. He was being annoying because he beat you at your favorite game and he's being well annoying. You kept groaning ams almost god every thing you saw. Stupid! Why can't he be normal?! You ask yourself. But you knw you didn't want him to be normal or else who would you fight with. But this time he really tick you off.

"Ahh!" You scream out in anger and hit a brick wall leaving a hole. But tippy didn't notice you broke your hands after hitting the wall.

"Wow such a small girl has a huge temper" A Brooklyn voice said behind you. You gasp before turning around to see no one there.

"Who's out here?! Show yourself!" You scream. You aren't afraid of what's happening. You're not really afraid of any thing except roaches, and ornery things that tem to freak you out.

" I don't think you'd want me to do that sweetheart" He says and you look around to get see no one. Is someone playing a trick on me? Because it's not funny! You thought.

"I don't care show yourself!" You shout.

"Alright don't say I didn't warn you" he says and shows himself from out if the shadow. You turn around and gasp seeing this mutant turtle. But you thought it was kinda awesome.

"I'm Rapheal but call me Raph" he says and sticks his hand out. You shake with your good hand and replied.

"(Y/N)" You say and than felt a sharp pain on or in your hand. You look at our and see that is already bruise.

"My brother Donnie could patch you up" he says you agreed and went to the ladies whet Donnie had patch you up and when you were going home Raph had given you his number. But you knew you couldn't wait to text him.

Donatello

□□□□□□□□□□□□

You were bring some alien robot you hag found back home. You felt like this would get you an A on the national science fair. You were smart but you thought you weren't smart enough. As you were dragging it home one of the pieces fell off and rolled to some where else. You groan and went after it. Bit to only found is that some creature was picking it up.

"Hey that's mine!" You called out. The creature turned around handing the piece to you. You saw that he or she had three figure but you took the piece away and smiled.

"Thanks I'm (Y/N)" you said and he seem shock that you didn't scream nor run away.

"I'm Donnie and your not scared of me?" He ask and you shook your head no. He was still surprise though. Most people will run away and scream but you didn't.

"Anyways I have to get going. I'm working on this robot"

"Your into science and building things?" He ask and you nod.

"We should work on it together. Here's my number if you want to work on it or just talk" he blushes and hands you a small piece of paper.

"Thanks I would love too. Bye" you waved off but to only realize he had left already. You sigh carrying your robot all the way home. But you couldn't stop thinking about Donnie.

Michaelangelo

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You had pick of a pizza and now was on your way home ready to eat pizza and play video games. You hop on your skate board and started to roll out. You had your headphones and and couldn't hear and you really weren't paying attention. But there was a rock right in front of you and you trip making you fall down face first on the grown.

"Ow" you said and touch your cheek to find a small cut on.

"Are you OK dudette?" Someone said and help you up.

"Yeah I'm-" you were cut off by you looming into the eyes of a mutant you did not scream nor run away.

"Awesome!" You shout. You never been close to a mutant before. You heard about them and seen a few but never this close up.

"Haha, thanks but are you ok?" He ask and you nod.

"I'm Michaelangelo but call my Mikey!" He chirps and you laugh.

"I'm (Y/N)" You said and fist pump each other.

"Is that pizza?!" He shouts. You gave him a slice and talk for a short amount of time. You have never met someone as much as like you. People thought you were funny yet annoying sometimes. But it's just who you are.

"Well I got to go, call me girl!" He says and hands you a paper before disappearing into thin air. You were amazed but it you smiled to yourself before heading home thinking about Mikey.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I know it sucks now but I promise it'll be more interesting!