Hard

Warning! This is dirty! So if ya don't like that stuff, than don't read it!

Oh and one more thing! Ease go check out me and x0DonniesGirl0x new book were writing together! If mean a lot to me! It's about turltes obviously but you'll have to read it if you wanna find out more!

----

Leo

••••••••••••••

After a few days sense you've woke up, Leo has become protective over you. You thought that he need to relax and stop worrying for once. Than an idea pop in your head. You grab the human form watch and put it on Leo and turn it on. You were in his room so that was a good thing. You tug his pants down along with yours and say on his lap.

"(Y-Y/N)? W-What are you
d-doing?!" He stutters and ask Shockley. You look up and smiled at him.

"Just sit back and enjoy" you said and started to grin on him. He gaps as you pressed your lips on his neck. He puts his hands on your hips and he moans your name. You kept going than you felt something hard and growing under you. Your eyes widen and Blushed but kept going.

He was getting a boner........

You removed your lips you came closer and closer to his ear and he felt your hot breath and whispers.

"Getting hard already?" You whisper and he gulps and blushed deeper.

"I-I can't h-help it" he says and you smirk. You thought it was fun to have the fearless leader under your control.

"Now just relax and let me take over" you says and he moans and shut his eyes as he hade the ride of his life.

Raph

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

You were feeling a bit off today. You knew what was happening but you didn't want to say anything. Your hormones kept getting in the way.

"Hey babe what's wrong? You seem a big jumpy?" He ask and leans forward pressing his side to your. You gasp and bit your lip. He was only making it worse for you.

"I-I.... nothing" you said big he gave you that face saying "I know your lying, now what's the real truth?" You sigh giving up know you couldn't beat him. But an idea pop in your head.

"I'll show you" you said quickly grabbing his hand Turing the watch one and drag him to his room. You. Tug his jeans off along with yours and pushed him on the bed.

"(Y-Y/N) what are you doing?" He ask and blushes.

"You'll see" you said and than spread your legs out and grind on him.

"Ugh!" He moans out as you kept going. He tried to move his hands but your kept them Firmly on the bed not letting him move. You started off slow than faster.

He moans your name out but as soon as he did you felt something hard under you. You gasp and look at him. You knew... he was getting a boner. You smirk and lean closer to him to whisper.

"You getting hard already?" You ask him and bit your lip. He suddenly go the strength and pushed you and he was on top of you.

"You beat" he said than he'd took over control.

"I'm in charge now.... so let's get started" he says and you moans loudly. This was the most best moment of your life.

Donnie

--------------------------

You and Donnie where doing the usual..... working on experiments. Soon you got bored and wanted you and Donnie time together. But he wants to work. Than an idea pop. You found a way out to not focus on that.

"Donnie, let's have fun" you said and slip on his lap turning his watch on and tug his jeans. Luckily you were wearing a skirt.

"(Y/N) what are you-" you cut him off by pressing your lips into his and slowly rub yourself against him. He moaned in your mouth and wrap his arms around you.

You two kept going at it but it was mainly you doing the work. Than you felt something poke your private area and you moan. You pushed yourself down more on him and which caused him to moan louder.

"Oh sweet Jesus" he moans out and you smirk.

"I'm in control now" you said and when your in control there's nothing stopping you now.

Mikey

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey (Y/N) can you show me whats riding mean? Like I heard a girl rides a boy and I don't know what it means" Mikey ask you and your eyes widen.

"W-Where did you hear that from?!" I exclaim and blushed at him.

"I heard it from Raph" he said and you blushed. Jesus Raph why?! You thought before sighing.

"Ok fine you said. But inside you've been waiting for this. You wanted to try this with Mikey before and today's the day. You grab his hand and walk him to his room.

"Ready?" You ask him and he nods. You took a deep breath and turn him human and tug his jeans off. He blushed and you took your pants off and crawled him on his lap.

"(Y-Y/N)! W-What are you- ugh oh my lord pizza!" He moans out as you grind on him. He moans out and grips on your waist. You moan out an you felt something.... growing? Than it hit you...... Mikey, the innocent Mikey was getting a boner!

"O-Ow! Why does my penis hurt?!" He ask and sorta freaked out but was too pleasure to move.

"Hehe, your getting a boner, which means you get hard and turn on and that means your enjoying something that pleases you" you explain to him. He bit his lip and you thought that was hot!

"I-I like i-it, keep g-going" he moans and you smirk.

"With pleasure" you said and went faster. Mikey really had the time of his life.

________________

And remember to go check out our book! It's on x0DonniesGirl0x account! That's it! Thanks! :3