Your hurt

Sorry if the Raph isnt that cute.

Leo

♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Ha! Your just a puppy, puppy!" You shout at dog pound which only made him angry.

You were fighting some guys from the foot. You were strong but not strange enough. You got beaten badly. You bleeding from you face, arms, legs and stomach. At least it isn't bad to make you look horrible. You had bruises everywhere but you got away from them by Donnie smoke bomb. You didn't want leo to see you like this but you need Donnie to patch you up. You quietly snuck in the lair and you saw leo walk into the dojo. You made you way into Donnie lab but you didn't see Mikey and trip over him. Pain struck your whole body and tears formed in your eyes.

"Ahhhhh! What the fuck Mikey?!" You scream out in range and you didn't mean to but you were in pain. Everyone heard you scream and came rushing to you. You bit you lip and cried. You were on your knees and head to the floor. It hurts so much.

"(Y/N)!" Leo screams and runs over to you and holds you.

"baby are you ok?! What happen?!" He ask in panic. His eyes turn white and death stares at Mikey.

"I didn't do anything! I swear!" Mikey defends and you look at Leo.

"Some of the foot.... attack me but I fought back and ran off" I said and Leo kisses you bruises. You giggled weakly and tried to get up but leo didn't want you to suffer in more pain.

"Please I don't want to see you in more pain. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you!" He apologize. You smiled and playfully rolled your eyes. It's not his fault. He didn't know.

"It's ok you didn't know I was in trouble" you said weakly and turn to Donnie.

"Now Donnie can you please patch me up?" You ask. He nods and Leo carried you to his lab never letting you go or leaving your side. He felt awful he wasn't there and you got hurt. He was sensitive about you getting hurt, even if it's just a paper cut he still can't stand you hurt. He kissed you ask Donnie began to patch you up.

Raph

《》《》《》《》

"SUCK MY ASS YOU FUCKERS!" You shout at the foot and dog pound and his creepy fish friend. You were beaten pretty badly but not to badly.

"I WILL MAKE YOU INTO SUSHI!" You screamed at the fish and kick him. You had enough. You were really strong but there was just too many of them and only one of you! You threw a smoke bomb and disappeared. Leaving them confused. They made a huge cut on your right arm and you needed Donnie to patch you up. You snuck in the lair because you didn't want Raph freaking you or some thing so you smuck in Donnie's lab. You have a tank top.under your shirt so you took your shirt off leaving you in your tank top.

"Yo Donnie, can you stich me up?" You ask. He looks at you and notice that you had a large, deep cut on your arm. He grabs his first aid kit and started to stich you. It hurt but not as much as your whole body.

"Does Raph know your here?" He ask you and you shook your head.

"I'm going to get you some water, you look dehydrated" He said and you nod. You waited to awhile until you heard running coming towards here.

'Yup he told Raph' you thought.

"(Y/N)! babe! What happen?!" He shouts and runs towards you. He kissed you before looking at you stich.

"It's nothing,it's just a fight. Been there some that" you says and chuckled but he didn't think it was funny. He grip on my hand a bit tighter but it didn't hurt.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I could have help you but instead you decided not to and get hurt?!" he shouts and You toward your eyebrows.

"You know just do worry about it now! your only going to get more angrier and yell at me!" You said and he calms down realizing it's true.

"Ok but next time please call me so I can help, I can't bare to see you hurt" he says and kisses you. You smiled and hug him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I promise" you said and you heard 'awws' from Donnie but you guys ignore it and you smiled.

Donnie

**************

"That's not possible! you can't go a 90 degree angle punch!" you said talking all smart. You were fighting the foot! they came out of no where and started attacking you. You fought back and your pretty bruised up a little badly. But you shook it off.

"Ok I'm done I can't take it!" you said and threw a smoke bomb and let. It started I hurt you badly and you couldn't take it anymore. You walk in the lair straight to Donnie's lab so he can patch you up.

"D-Donnie, baby, can you umm.... path me up?" you stutter and walk in. You were afraid he'd might yell at you.

"(Y/N)! what happen?!" he says running towards you and picking you up. He carried you and set you into top of his table. He started cleaning you cuts and it stung a bit but not as much as your bruises.

"I got in a fight with the foot they came out of no where and started attacking me" you said and he hugs you pulling you in.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I couldn't have been there to stop them and preventing you from getting hurt!" he says in a worried way. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It's ok now, it's over I promise I'll call you the next time that happens" you said and he look at you.

"There won't e a next time because that's not going to happen again, not while I'm there with you" he says and you giggled a bit as he talks all super hero talk.

"From now on your not leaving my side, until you go home WHICH!
I'm going to walk with you from now" he says and you smiled at to protective boyfriend.

He finishes patching you up and all you guys have been doing is working on experiences as he holds you close.

Mikey

*************

"Maybe we should turn you into one of them!" a huge dog said and you growled.

"Or maybe you can suck my toes!" You said. You didn't feel like saying ass, your too nice for that. Ha! you just wanted to be funny that's all. You have Mikey happy sprite. You guys are like the same, but yet different.

The foot came out of no where and they knew you were with the turtles. Some tears fell from your eyes from getting beat up pretty bad. But not around your face, only a scratch on your cheek.

"Good bye weirdos!" You said and threw a smoke bomb and left. You quickly ran to the lair and you were in pain.

"Mikey!" you cried out. He heard the hurt in your voice and ran towards you following your voice.

"Angel! (Y/N) where are you?!" He yells. Than he sees you running and runs faster than picks you up and hugs you closes.

"What happen?" He ask you. You started to cry a bit. You weren't as tough though. Not like Raphs girl.

"T-The foot started to attack me" you said and he picks you up running you to Donnie's lab.

"Donnie can you patch (Y/N) up please!" he says and started to cry a bit. Donnie nods as he fixes you up.

"(Y/N) please call me when something like this happens! I don't want my baby hurt!" he says and kisses you all around your face. You giggled before nodding.

"I promise Mikey, but I couldn't, there were just too many" you said and he hugs you tight. Too tight.

"T-Too tight Mikey!" you said and he let go as you left breaths out.

Mikey has never let your side even when if was time for you to go home he'd walk you home to make sure no one was there to hurt his baby.

^^^^^^^^^^