Meeting Brothers

Leo

**********************

Your POV.

"Leo no! they won't like me!" I scream as he carries me to his base.

"I promise they'll like you, if I do then I'm sure they will too" he said and I wiggle out of his grip. I was on his shoulders but before I knew it he slap my butt!

"Leo!" I said and he laughs.

"You need to relax" he said and I stop struggling and sigh. There's no way I'm getting out of this one. He set me down and hold my hand. No one was really there expert an orange turtle.

"Mikey where is everyone?" Leo ask.

"Raphs training, Donnie in the lab and Sensei in his room, what took ya so- DUDE DO YOU NOT REALIZE THERES A HOTTIE STANDING BY YOU?!" He shouts as I blush.

"Get everyone" Leo groans and Mikey was about to scream.

"Ok, DONNIE! RAPH THERE A HOT GIRL WITH LEO!" He screams. You thought it was nice having someone think your hot. Even if you don't believe it.

"Woah Leo and hot girl doesn't add up in the same- holy shell Mikey your actually right!" One said. I assume it was Raph.

"Why is- woah" he says and you blushes.

"Guys this is (Y/N) my girlfriend" Leo says and you wave your hand shyly at them.

"Hi...." I said.

"Dude... she's not ugly she's a keeper"

"Ugh this is Raph, Donnie and Mikey" Leo points. I smiled as Leo drags me out of the room.

"Let meet Sensei" he said. You met splinter and thought he was adorable. You just found it adorable but didn't say anything.

Raph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV.

"So Leo's the bossy leader, Donnie the smart ass, Mikey is well, Mikey" he said and you laugh. You guys were holding hands and walking to the lair. You didn't expect it to be in the sewers but what do you expect him to being a mutant turtle. Where do you think he live.

"GUYS GET YOUR SHELLS IN HERE AND MEET MY GIRLFRIEND!" He yells and you jump back.

"Sorry...." he says and kisses your cheek. You smiled as too see other tutored walking in.

"Thats, leo, Donnie and Mikey" he points to each of them. Mikey walks up to you and hugs you.

"Finally another human friend!" he says and sounds you around. Than he looks at you weirdly.

"What?" you snap at him. But didn't meant to.

"What are these?!" he says and grabs you boobs. You yelp and grab his hand and flip him.

"Ow!"

"Sorry.... you freak me out, you shouldn't grab there!" You said as he got up.

"Mikey I will pound you!" Raph yelled and chase after him as Mikey yelled.

"Anyways, let's take you to meet our father" Leo says softly and him and Donnie introduce you to theory father. He didn't freak you out though. You found it cool he was a giant Rat.

Now you were waiting for Raph to get back from pounding Mikey.

Donnie.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your POV.

"But Donnie!" I whine as he drags you to the lair. I don't think his brothers will like me. It's just, they way he describe them, they seem fun yet I don't want to meet them.

"It'll be fine, trust me" he said and I tense up.

"Fine" I groan as we enter the lair. All I see was, the red punching a dunny, the orange one reading a comic and the blue one watching tv.

"Guys, this is (Y/N) my girlfriend" Donnie said and everyone look towards me. I shift I uncomfortable and waved at them.

"Hi" I said and they walk towards me

"Are you Brian wash?! did he kidnap you?!" the red one spoke up. I shook my head and his eyes are widen.

"Dude.... she's not ugly" the orange one say. Wow, thy expected me to be ugly, wow thanks! don't need to born it out!

"Ummm thanks?" I question.

"You expect my girlfriend to be ugly? you think I can't get a hot girl like (Y/N)?" Donnie says and I blush. They all nod in agreement and donor was pissed, his own brother thinking that. Well that's what brothers do, sometimes. I giggle as they snap towards me.

"It's not funny (Y/N)!" Donnie whines which cause me to laugh a little more. I kissed him on the cheek which made him blush.

"I just kinda thought it was funny, your brothers are funny" I said and they smiled. I would have expect the red one to just leave already. You know they way Donnie explain him.

"Anyways, I'm Leo, this is Raph and Mikey" the blue one said, known as Leo. I smiled and waved again.

So Donnie took me to meet his father and he was alright. I didn't think he was scary. After that me and Donnie were in his lab kissing and doing experemtemt.

Mikey

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

No ones POV.

"You ready to meet them?" He ask you.

"Yes and no" you said as Mikey held your hand walking towards the lair.

"Guys this is my girl (Y/N) my girlfriend!" Mikey said and his brother look shock about it

"I don't believe it" the red one said. Well that was kinda harsh but meh. The blue one hits his arm and fold him to he nice.

"What he meant to say is that we can't believe our youngest brother r has a girlfriend, I'm leo and this is Raph and Donnie" Leo said.

Ohh Raphs the one being a dick to my Mikey! You thought to your self. But you held hour anger in.

"It's fine, nice to meet yall" you said to them.

"Well at least she's not like Mikey" Donnie whispers and your eye widen.

" Ha! Wait until you get to know me. Don't get your hope up there and it's rude to whisper behind someone back you turtle man" you said to him and he look embarrassed. He didn't mean for you to hear that.

"Dude chill I'm Just messing with you, no hard feelings? " you said and took your hand our and he shook it.

"No hard feelings" Donnie said and nervously laughs.

After Mikey introduce you to his father you guys played video games and kiss until you had to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~............................