Moving away

°Few years later°

You had graduated from school and now it was off for you to go to collage. But you hadn't told your boyfriend yet. 

"How will this go well...?" You thought.

Leo

××××××××××××××

"What?! Your moving away for 3 years?!" He yells and tears already form in his eyes.

"Hey it could be worse. I could move for 4 years" you said and Leo's eyes widen.

"No! 3 enough!" He says and you giggle at his panicking.

" So, when do you leave?" He ask you and you buy your lip.

"Today..." you whisper and his eyes widen more.

"Eh?! today?! But I don't get to spend r very moment with you now!" He says and pulls you for a hug and cries. You already pack and your flight leaves in 20 minutes!

"Leo I have to go " you said and you try to walk but his weight slowed you down. As you reach the man hole he still wouldn't let you go.

"Leo please let go" at this time his eyes were red.

"Promise you'll be back?" He says and you were heart broken by him.

" I promise" you said and pressed your lips on his like it was the end of the world.

" Bye leo. I love you" you said and climb up.

" I love you too! Be safe!" He yells and thays was the last time he saw you. Until two years later.

Raph

+++++++++++++++

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Raph shouts and freaks out.

"How long?! And when are you leaving?!" He said and puts his hands on your shoulders.

"I'm leaving for 2 years and I'm leaving tonight" you said and his eyes widen.

" Tonight?! And 2 years?!" He says and you kissed him to calm him down.

" It'll be fine Raph. I'll call you and everything but now I have to leave ro catch my flight" you said and he did the puppy face on you. You bit your lip and look away. Knowing that will bring you down.

"Raph don't" you said and closed your eyes.

"Now come and walk me" you said and started walking off. As you guys hit the man hole you look at Raph and he look at you.

"One last make out?" He ask and you smirk and look at your watch.

"I've got time" you said and he pressed his lips on yours. Than after you said your goodbyes and left.

Donnie

===============

"Donnie I got a solar ship! I'm going to a good collage" you said and Donnie's eyes widen.

"W-What?  Your living already?!" He asked you and you sadly nod.

"For how long?" He ask and tht made you more nervous.

"4 years...." you whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"What?! Why not 2?!" He yells and tears form I'm his eyes.

"Because I want to get a good job...." you said and he pulled you for a hug.

"Than I'll come with you!" He said and you shook your head.

"No Donnie. College cost a lot if monet and only if you get a solar ship than you can come but you need to go to high school for that" you explain to him and he sniffs and hides his face in your neck.

"Don't leave" he whispers and you kissed him.

"I'll be back I promise" you said and he kissed you.

"When are you leaving?" he ask you.

" About an hour" you whimper.

"what?! Ok he only have a few minutes to do things. Go!" He said and you guys stated to do thing before you left.

Mikey

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

"Baby don't go!" Mikey said and grab your foot and you drag him around.

"Mikey let go. I have to catch my flight" you said and kept dragging him until you reach the man hole.

"How long are you leaving?" He ask and cuff your cheeks and he cries.

"Just for 2 years" I'm. It staying that long away from my Mikey boo!" You said and kissed him.

"I'll miss you angel muff!" He says and nd hugs you for a very long time. Than kissed you deeply before you left.

"Bye Mikey I love you" you said and started climbing up.

"I love you too!" He yells up and than you left for collage.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡