You Hurt Me

Leo

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

You to the lair jolly good. But for you Leo wasn't. He was so upset because he failed on a mission and it wasn't that important. Just yet another battle with some one the foot. You heard him yelling.

" Leo it's just one time we failed! Get over it!" Raph yelled as you saw Leo going in his room and slamming the door shut. It echoed threw the sewers. You jerk back but narrowed your eyes at him. He shrugs and you walk over to his room. You know knock his door but no answer.

"Go away!" He yells but you still open his door. Maybe you can calm him down.

"L - Leo it's ok, everything will be fine" you said calmly. You nervously walk to him and put your hand on his shoulders but he pushed it off.

"Not today (Y/N) I'm really not in the mood" he said but you still wouldn't leave. As much as you wanted to give him his space you figure you can calm him down.

" Leo it'll be fine.... I know you won't fail again"

"But that's just it! What if I do fail again? What if I'm not able to help my brothers when danger?!" He shouts and you jerk back a little.

"Leo-"

"Shut up! I just want quiet!" He yells and your eyes narrow he never told you to shut up.

" Leo-"

" Be quiet!" He cuts you off again.

"Leo just hear me out! I know you better than that, it's going to be fine. Trust-" you were cut off by him slapping you right across the face. Your eyes widen and your eyes filled with tears. That hurt. Like it left a bruise. You keep looming away from him and put your hand on your cheek.

" (Y-Y/N) I'm so sorry. I-"

"Shut up! Just shut up leo!" You scream and ran out the lair. Leo is no longer filled with angry but with regret and sadness. He never meant to hurt you. He cries as he stays here alone with his heart broke.

He probably had just lost you forever.

Raph

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You were waiting for Raph to come back from the mission him and his brothers were on. Than when your were about to just fall asleep you heard screaming.

" It's all your fault that Mikey and Donnie got hurt Raph! You should have payed attention!" Leo screams and Raph came storming in and going straight to the dojo.

"What happen?" You ask in a bit of anger in your tone.

"Raph wasn't paying attention and following order and Mikey got seriously hurt!" Leo says as you saw Mikey. You gasp and felt bad for him. But it wasn't Raphs fault for being a hothead and wanting to stop the foot.

"So? OK I do feel bad for Mikey but it's not Raphs fault for being the hot head he is and wanting to stop the foot and end it all!" You scream. You quickly hug Mikey and walk over to where Raph was. You saw him punching the dummy. It look like he was going to explode!

"Raph... sweetie" you said softly and walk up to him.

"Not now (Y/N)" he growls and comtuine to punch. You sigh but didn't give up.

"Look I know it wasn't your fault but you need to calm down, people make mistakes all the time" you said and his eyes were white.

"Mistake?! You think what I did was a mistake?! I was doing what felt right to do! I was stopping the foot and you think that's a MISTAKE?!" He yells and you jerk back by his out burst.