Ask out/First kiss

Leonardo

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Your POV.

I was just sitting at home waiting for Leo to come over. I had texted him a few minutes ago and he's be here. I don't understand why do I like him so much? I mean I have friends that are like him but Leo, he's just different. We're alike in a lot of ways. I'm not going to explain them because there's just too much.

Tap, tap, tap

He's here! I quickly got off my bed and ran to the window. My heart was beating fast. I opened my window and saw him blushing red.

"Leo?" I ask and he snaps out of his thoughts.

"Oh sorry I was thinking" he replied and I just nod. I didn't want to get into his business. Even though it's tempting to.

"Um, (Y/N) I have to ask you something...." Leo starts off and I look at him. My heart race faster. I didn't know what's was coming.

"Yes?" I ask him and he looks down and takes a deep breath.

"WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!" He shouts and I felt like time had stop. He.... he had just ask me out. I was speechless. I wanted to talk so badly but yet nothing came out.

"Forget what I said" he said and it look like he was about to cry. With an answer I pressed his lips on mine. His hands slowly went to my sides and pulled me closer.

"Is take that as an yes?" he questions and i giggle before nodding.

This was the perfect day ever!

Rapheal

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Your POV.

I was waiting for Raph to come over. He said he had to tell me something. I bet it's more like demanding than telling. If you'd think about it we have a lot in commen. We love to fight, we get annoyed by our brother, we like the color red and more that I can't explain. But I'm a little different, like I'm extremely perverted. (Pretend you are, and if you are JOIN THE PERV PARTY! bc I'm a perv :P) I was wearing one of the favorite things Raph likes when he comes over. It was a red thin strap tank top, and shorts, almost like booty shorts.

Tap, tap tap

He's here! I quickly got up and fast walk to my window. I peek at the curtains and saw him smirking at me. I giggle and open the window and he came in.

"And I see your wearing my favorite outfit on you?" He says traveling his eyes up and down my body and I laugh.

"Yeah?" I questions before walking off to my bed.

"And your wearing them booty shorts!" he says and I blush. He was staring at my butt the whole time.

"You were staring at my butt weren't you?" I ask than he turn bright pink. I laugh and sat down. It was silents for a little bit before he spoke up.

"Go out with me" he said and that caught my by surprise. Wait... what?

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I'm not quiet sure if I heard that correctly.

"Go. Out. With. Me. You, me a couple now" he said. It was more demanding. I knew it! he wasn't telling he was demanding!

"Ok" I said calmly but inside I was freaking out! I'm now dating Raph! He was token by surprise. I don't think he was expecting me to say yes.

"Did you say yes?" he ask me. I smiled and nodded. He grab my shirt for force-fully pulling me closer and pressed his lips on mine. I was a little shock at first but kissed him back. I pulled back and looks at him.

"You better be a wild one Raph" I said and smirk at him. He smirks knowing what I meant.

"You betcha" he says and kisses me again.

Donatello

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I was waiting for Donnie to come over. I said I needed help on a project but really I didn't. I just wanted to hang out with him. I know he like April and to be honest it pisses me off. I don't get why he'd go for her. I mean, I can love him, I would date him, I would do so much for him, and to top it off we have so much in common with each other. We like science, we're smart, we love to invent things, and more. If I'm not right than we're almost or are perfect for each other.

Tap tap tap

He's here! wow! and when I was think about him. I got up and open my window for him. He smiled showing his gap which I found so cute. I smiled bak and let him in.

"Are you made of copper and tellurium because you cute" he says and I laugh and blush. (Look at the science table thingy for mass or what ever) I got it because of on the science table for copper it say Cu and tellurium it says TE. Hehe get it CU-TE, Cute.

"Aw" I said and blush. He called me cute. He blushes and chuckles nervously. He was shaking. Why is he?

"Donnie what's wrong, your shaking" I said and put my ham on his shoulder and he tense up.

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!" He shouts and my eyes widen.

"Do we breath oxygen?" I ask him. He looks at me weirdly before answering.

"Yes? why?" he say but than his eyes widens and he smiles at me. Now he gets it! he pulls my into a hug and kisses me.

"I got worried at first" he says and I laugh and he kissed my nose. I scrunch my nose a bit, it's a habit. Ok? he chuckles and does it again.

"You have a cute nose" he says and I smile and peck his cheek.

"Now what do you need help on?" he ask me. Oh yeah... I forgot I lied about that.

"Yeah.... I lied about that, I just said that because I wanted to see you" I said and smiled and rub the back of my neck.

"Oh hehe, you didn't have to make up something so I would hang out with you, just say so" he says and I smile. For the rest of the night me and Donnie have been talking/ kissing once and awhile.

Best night ever!

Michaelangelo

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was playing playing videos games, just to entertain myself when Mikey's gets here. I like him very much. We have so much in commen. He like me! which is awesome! we like video games, pizza, pranks, comics, and were not very quiet. Only serious times or whatever. It's amazing to fine someone like me. It rare that I find a person like me.

Tap tap tap.

Mikey's here! yay! I got up and walk over to the window letting him in. He pulls me for a hug and I hug back. I was really surprise when he kissed my cheek. I blushed and look at him. He smiles at me but than looks nervous.

"Umm.... (Y/N) will you..... You know...... be my girl?" He says and I smiled.

"Yes! I will be to girl!" I scream and hug him. He hug me tighter and leave kisses all over my face. I giggle and he stop and kissed my lips. My eyes widen and we pulled back.

"Woah...." we both said at the same time. He laugh and he holds my hand.

"Now why don't we play some video games"

"Na I rather play games and you cuddling up against me" he says and I smile.

"I like your idea better I said and I ended up cuddling upon his chest or whatever and watching him play games.

------------------