You fight

(Strong language using!)

Leo

_______________

You were at school and it was after school. Leo said he come and walk home with you or to the lair. You were there waiting and this annoying bitch kept messing with you.

"Would you please stop looking ugly?" She said and it didn't really hurt you.

"And can you stop bring an annoying slut who wears tons of make up but really looks like a monkeys ass?!" You snap at her. She was pissed. She grab your hair and starting slapping you.

'Ha! Bitch don know how to punch!' You thought.

You growled and pulled her and and started to pin her down slapping her and threw a few punches at her.

"Woah! Alright (Y/N) stop!" The teacher say and pulls you off her.

"She started it! She just came up and attack me!" The bitch say and you forward your eyebrows.

"Shut up! Your the one who kept making fun of me and pulled my hair! So If I were you, I would shut that dick sucking mouth of yours!" You yell and she was overly pissed.

"Go home! Sense it out of school hours we have no hold of this! But I expect it to not be like this tomorrow!" The teacher say and you walk off as the teacher pull the bitch away from you. As you turn around and stared walking you stop your tracks. Your eyes widen as you saw your boyfriend Leo.

'Great! I'm probably in trouble. Which I would know why?' You thought.

"Hey leo, um you didn't happen to see that right?" You said an laugh nervously.

"I saw everything. And I have to say.. THAT WAS AMAZING! You stood up for yourself, I mean I would have done that for you but I was too late" he said as he kissed your lips. You laughed and hold his hands. As you two walk off the bitch (that's what I'm calling her now) was staring in jealousy as you got a hot boyfriend.

'Thats right, be jealous' you thought as you saw her look.

Raph

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You were out side fighting with your enemy. You didn't like her and she didn't like you. But you didn't care about her. She was just a pity annoying bitch. Who the slit if the school.

"Your a loser!" You enemy say and slaps you. You couldn't take it anymore so you snap.

"Well at least I'm not a cock sucker like you! You wanna be skank!" You yelled and started to beat the shit out of her. You punch her not her body but for the face.

"There! Now no boy will want your jack up face!" You said and she pulled and tried to make you stop. She regretted messing with you. She didn't know how strong you really were.

"Alright enough!" The teacher tells and pulled you two apart. You growled and look at the teacher dead on the eyes. He let go and back away from you.

"I shouldn't be wasting my time with a old, jack up punching dummy" you said and walk off. You kept walking but stop your tracks as you were right in front of your boyfriend. You completely forgot about him coming to your school!

"U-Umm, hi Raphie, you didn't see that right?" You said innocently to him. He nods but didn't smile at you which kinda made your more nervous.

"And... It was AWESOME! The way you didn't take no crap from the slut of the school! And damn girl I love that in a girl who can kick ass!" He said and kissed you. You giggled and look up at him.