Chapter 7

Question and Answer

-

Nathalia's POV

Wala kaming imik ni Kuya habang pauwi sa bahay. I know he's mad at me because I kept a secret.

Sa aming magkakapatid, ang mas close ko ay si Kuya Nathan. Close ko naman sila lahat, pero 'mas' si Kuya Nathan.

And this is the first time that I did this to him. I mean I lied, maybe two times or whatever.

"Kuya?" I called but he didn't bother himself to speak, he didn't even look at me.

He's really mad.

Dinagdagan pa ni Adrian kanina nang pinigilan niya ako upang magpaliwanag kay Kuya.

"Kuya. I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry."

I heard him took a deep breath.

"Why did you lie?" a cold voice from him.

"B-because I know that you will be mad at me. S-so that, I l-lied."

"I will be even more angry with you for keeping a secret from me."

"That's why I'm sorry, Kuya."

"Do you think your sorry can fix this?" I can't open my mouth and can't think what to say. "You're aware in consequence, Nathalia."

"Y-yes, I know--."

"Then why are you still doing that? Do you even like that guy? Oh, let me rephrase it, do you love him?"

"N-no!" mabilis pa sa alas kwatrong sabi ko.

"Then why?"

"I have reasons and I can't tell it to anyone."

I can't tell him because I know he won't believe me. What am I going to tell him? That 'He is a Vampire, and I can't say no to him, because he might suck my blood', Yan? They won't believe me.

Shall I say he threatened me? That he will blackmail me?

Come on! Who will believe? Especially his fangirls. They will probably stan his side. They might just laugh at me and say crazy when I say he's a vampire.

"Even me?"

"Yes." sagot ko. "Even if I tell you, you will not believe me because it's impossible and it's really hard to believe." I added.

"What is difficult to understand and believe, Nathalia? I will believe you no matter what 'cause you are my sister."

"It's not that easy."

"Tsk. Then don't talk to me until you tell me the reason." after that he stopped talking and just ignored me.

"Kuya?" I called. "Are you going to tell this to Mom and Dad?" I asked. Will he say this to Mom and Dad? I hope not. "Kuya, please don't." I pleaded.

"Do you think I will do that?" I just realized that we were already home. He parked the car in the garage. "Even if I'm mad at you I'm not gonna tell anything to Mom and Dad."

It was as if a thorn had pulled out of me because of what I heard. He really care for me. He still cares.

"But, Nathalia, starting now stay away from him. It's not that I don't want him for you, pero hangga't maaga pa layuan mo na siya bago mo pa matanggap ang consequence."