Chapter 2

How did that happened?

-

Nathalia's POV

"Nathalia, Margo and I will go home first. We still have some way to go."

I looked at Angela as she spoke.

She's my bestfriend, dalawa sila ni Margo. They're my bestfriends since nag-school ako dito.

May ilang subject kaming magkaka-klase at merong hindi. And now, last subject, ay magkaklase kami. They're iregular students. Pa shift shift kasi sila ng course, but I think this time is steady na sila sa course nila, which is same as mine.

Margo Mendoza, she's eighteen years old. Siya ang itinuturing naming ate ni Angela Macayan, at same age kami, seventeen.

"Sure. May pupuntahan din ako eh. Take care guys." I answered.

"Bukas ka na namin tatanungin kung saan ka pupunta. Kailangan naming magmadali. Take care too, bye." sabi naman ni Margo.

They bid goodbye as they walked out of our room.

After a while I decided to seek revenge on that Adrian who did nothing but bother me in the whole class.

Tsk! Humanda talaga siya sa akin! Mag-hahanap ako ng pang-blackmail sa kanya para naman tigilan na niya ang panggugulo sa akin.

I waited for him to get out of the room with his friends and then I followed. We were so far away that they wouldn't notice me following them.

I just thought of following him to their house. For what? I will look for something that I can use to blackmail him.

I already texted Kuya Nathan, that I was unable to keep up with him going home. He asked me many questions. Sabi ko gusto kong mag-commute pauwi. I just said that I want to try it. He was mad with me because of that, but he can't do anything about what I want.

They went straight to the parking lot, of course they said goodbye to each other first then Daryl and Vergil went home riding in their respective MIOs.

I don't know why Adrian also uses MIO, he's rich, he can have a car. Sabagay marami naman siyang sasakyan, like raider, siguro naman meron din siyang kotse. But I consistently notice that the MIO and rider are what he rides.

He wear his helmet and ride his MIO. I found it so very hot and sexy--

Nabalik ako sa huwisyo nang karumaldumal kong iniisip nang marinig kong umalis na siya.

WHAT? NO!

I immediately ran off campus and hailed a taxi.

"Manong, sundan mo po iyong mayabang na naka-MIO na yun." I pointed to Adrian who was a bit far away but could still see.

"Sige po." nagtataka man ay agad-agad namang sinundan ni manong driver si Adrian.

Ilang minuto din namin siyang sinusundan. Hindi ko alam kung nakaka-tunog ba siya, parang hindi, kasi hindi naman tumitigil. Ang layo ng bahay nila sa school ah.

We arrived in a few minutes. We stopped quite a distance from Adrian's house.

I paid the driver and then got out of the taxi. I waited for the driver to leave, then turned my attention to Adrian.

He opened the gate then he rode his MIO to get inside the garage maybe.

Syempre, dali-dali akong pumasok sa gate bago pa siya bumalik at isara 'yon.

I hid on the side near the gate. I expected him to come back and close the gate, but I was disappointed when he did't. Instead he went inside their house.