Chapter 44

Kidnapped

-

Adrian's POV

"Ilabas niyo si Nathalia! Ilabas niyo ang anak ko, parang awa niyo na!"

I walked outside the house where I can hear Nathalia's Dad. Naabutan ko roon si Mom, Dad at may bodyguards.

"What happened?" I asked as my forehead creased.

"Ilabas mo si Nathalia! I know you took her!" matatalim ang titig ng Dad ni Nathalia sa akin, mukang anytime ay sasapakin ako nito.

"I don't know what you were saying, Sir." I said with respect, I can never be rude at him even he doesn't want me for her daughter anymore, he's my Nathalia's Dad after all. But, I am full of confusion. 'What the hell is happening?!'

"Stop fooling me around, Adrian. Alam kong may kinalaman ka, alam kong alam mo kung nasaan ngayon si Nathalia. Ilabas mo siya or else-." Nathalia's Dad.

"Woah, don't you ever threaten my son, Mr. Samonte. You don't know how capable I am of doing once someone threated my son." my Dad cutted him off.

I am so confused, what just happened? Nawawala ba si Nathalia? She's with Justine, alam kong hinatid na siya ng g*go na iyon pauwi. I didn't follow her this time because my eyes and my heart can't bear seeing her with that bastard.

"She's with Justine..." sambit ko.

"Si Nathalia lang ang nawawala. Justine came home and told me Nathalia was missing, at alam kong ikaw lang ang kumuha sa kanya!" Mr. Samonte replied.

"How would that be happened. Kung magkasama sila ni Justine, ibig sabihin pati dapat siya ay makukuha." kunot noo kong sabi. 'That Jerk! Dapat sinundan ko nalang si Nathalia pauwi! If something bad happened to Nathalia and he has to do with it, I'll surely break that Justine's face!'

"I trust Justine." he replied. Medyo sumama ang loob ko sa narinig.

'He trust Justine, wich is with her before she dissapeared, and he don't trust me, even accusing me that I am the one who took her daughter?!' Kahit gaano ko gustong makasama at maibalik sa akin si Nathalia, I won't do such moves that can ruin her parents trust on me. I love her so much that m I won't ever force her to be with me!

"Where's the exact place that the incedents happened, Mr. Samonte?" Dad asked.

"Why don't you ask your son if where he took my daughter?!" galit na sagot nito sa Dad ko.

"Nathalia is not here, my son was been here since he went home from school earlier." my Dad answer him calmly. "Don't accuse my son, your daughter is not here, and if you insist that my son took your daughter, then you were free to barge in our house and find you daughter yourself inside." he maintained his calm voice even if I know he wanted to shout, my Dad still shows respect to Nathalia's father even if he shows the exact opposite of my Dad's action.

Mr. Samonte stayed silent at what he just heard. It seems he can't find the right words to speak because he seems realized that my Dad has a point.

"I won't do anything that can harm Nathalia, I won't do anything that can make her lose her trust in me, she wants space and I can give it to her even it's breaking me, Sir. So I won't do such things. I love your daughter so much."