Chapter 3

Equals Vampire

-

Nathalia's POV

So many questions run through my mind, and I can't sleep until I find the answer.

So I took up my laptop because I had to find the answers to the questions on my mind.

I clicked the google, even though I also don't know what to search for.

'Hmm, bahala na! Basta mahanap ko ang sagot.'

When I remembered something I immediately stood up. I went to my not so big bookshelves.

This is where I put the books I buy. There are many kinds of books, like books about immortals, books about supernaturals, books about powers, fantasy books and etc.

I always go with Ate Nathalie when she needs to acquire books for her job as a doctor. She tells me to get novels I'll enjoy, and she'll buy it for me.

I picked the books about immortals. I think this will help me.

I read many different types of immortals in this book. And I think, one of the ones I'm looking for is here.

I went back to bed and faced my laptop. I opened the books, I turned a few pages and I was stopped by something that caught my attention.

It was written with a bold letters and it says "COLD ONE"

Dali-dali kong isinara ang libro at agad na nagtipa sa keyboard ng laptop.

I typed the word "The Cold One". Maraming mga links ang lumabas at kung ano-ano pa. Pero isa lang ang pumukaw sa paningin ko.

[The cold one: Apotamkin]

Agad ko iyong clinick at inantay ang lalabas.

When the result came out, I saw the picture. The immortal in the picture appears to be eating a human, but I'm not sure what sort he is.

Binasa ko ang naka-sulat sa ilalim ng larawan.

[The cold one: Apotamkin]
The only defense against the fanged Apotamkin is vast distance blah blah blah.

Hindi ako nakuntento kaya naman naghanap ako ng ibang maaring makakasagot sa mga gumugulong tanong na nasa isip ko.

Agad-agad ko namang clinick ang isa pang nakita ko.

[Demons of the night origins and characteristics.]

Nang ma-click ko 'yan ay nagsilabas ang iba't ibang pangalan ng bansa.

China/Egypt/India/Peru/Pacific Northwest/Japan/South Pole and etc.

I clicked the Egypt.

[Egyptians: The immortal drink.]
The care the Egyptians took to ensure that blah blah blah graves manifested itself in the deep tombs blah blah blah.

May larawan din ito na mga tao na nag-aalay ng dugo. Hindi ko alam kung para saan ang mga ito.

Pumindot ulit ako ng isang bansa and i clicked the India.

[Scourge of the Ganges.]
Terrifying in its Ruthlessness, the daemon known as Danag was known blah blah blah.

Hindi ako nakuntento dito. Parang wala dito ang hinahanap ko. May larawan din itong isang halimaw, mahahaba ang kuko, may mga pangit na pangil. Pangit ang halimaw na 'to. Mukang hindi naliligo at hindi nagsusuklay. Walang kwenta.