Chapter 6

Gossips

-

Nathalia's POV

"How was dinner with your friends, Nathalia?"

Napatingin ako kay Mommy nang mag-salita siya.

We are currently eating breakfast. As usual, salo-salo kami, tapos mamaya kanya kanyang alis na.

I didn't tell them I had dinner with Adrian last night.

Of course when I say that, they will scold me. All was I told them yesterday before I went to Adrian's house, my friends and I will have dinner, and they knew who my friends were.

And I admit that's my mistake. I shouldn't have lied.

"Everything was fine, Mom." I answered as bow my head out of guilt to not let them notice it.

"I saw Margo ang Angela, yesterday afternoon when I'm in my way home." singit naman ni kuya Nathan. "Why were you not with them when I saw them?" tanong naman niya.

'Oh no!'

"U-uhm... Kasi Kuya, s-sumunod nalang a-ako sa bahay n-nila. M-may binili pa kasi a-ako eh." what a lie?!

'Sorry.'

I must not have doing this but I need to.

It is good they don't notice when i'm lying, but my conscience is bothering me.

"Oh, okay." sabi lang ni Kuya.

"Go home early later kiddos. We have a family dinner. You have cousins ​​going here with thier parents." sabi ni Dad nang walang nagsalita sa amin.

"Yes, Dad." sagot naman namin.

After breakfast everybody went to their perspective cars . And as usual kasama ko si Kuya Nathan.

I put on my earphones and plugged it in my cellphone then I played music so that my older brother will not ask me, maybe what else will he ask about yesterday. I might get caught I lied.

After a while we reached the school parking lot.

"Bye, Kuya." I kissed him at his cheeks before I went outside the car with my bag on my shoulder.

I started walking towards the room. As I walked into the room they looked at each other and whispered to me as if I had done something wrong.

'What was their problem?'

As far as I know, I have done nothing wrong with them.

I just continued to walk into the room even though I was confused by their looks and they kept talking to me. When I came into the room their reactions were the same. They still look at me and murmuring something about me.

I'm pretty sure they were talking about me because the way they look at me and then murmur something with their friends, I can say it was me, it was me they were talking about.

I went to my seat. But to my surprise, I saw Margo and Angela looking at me, both frowning at me. They're here because they were my classmate in first subject and also my seatmate.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked them then I put my bag on my chair.

"Why did you do that to us?" she asked as her gaze at me were sharp.

'I'm really confused right now.'

"Did what?" I frowned.

"When did you learn to lie with us, Nathalia?" tanong ni Angela.