Chapter 50

I'm not good at making fight scene kaya pagpasensyahan niyo na, intidihin niyo nalang, baka mamaya ma-bash HAHA

-

The last war

Adrian's POV

All I can think is to turn her like me, like us, a vampire. We lost our baby and I can't afford if to lose her too.

Our baby didn't survive, we lost her, our first baby is a baby girl. It is hard to accept that our first baby died.

"We need to go, son. Your Mom will watch over your girl..." my Dad said while I am staring at my daughter, she looks like a six month fetus, she's big compare to normal three months baby.

It's been almost ten minutes since I bit Nathalia and turn her into vampire but she's not gaining her consciousness yet, and I am fcking worried.

"Can't I go, Dad?" I asked but my eyes still staring at my baby. I wanted to cry while looking at her but I can't cry infront of my parents. It seems like I am broke into pieces, and it's breaking me more thinking that I lost my child.

"We need you there, Adrian. Everything is already settled, even the antidote, kailangan na nating tapusin ang lahat." my Dad replied. "Come on."

I stood up and placed my baby inside the box without cover on top. Then I went where Nathalia lying is. She's still pale, skinny and still not responding. She looks like dead. Dead but still beautiful.

"I'll be back, and I hope when I come back here you will be standing and welcome me with your tight hug." I whispered on her ear and kissed her forehead.

And I really hope that when I come back here, you were already like me, a vampire. I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life since the day I saw her. The moment I saw her I knew it, that she's the one I'm sharing my life with, and she's the one for me. If she's a vampire like me we will be living for a hundred years, and I want that so I turned her into like me. She will be with me, forever or until my breath runs dry.

A vampire apocalypse, that is the only thing that I can call as I can see what's happening right now. Insane vampires plus human.

Insane vampires can't stop biting people. Marami paring mga makukulit na tao ang lumabas kahit na binawalan na silang lumabas dahil sa kalagayan ngayon.

Why do human keeping theirselves in danger, huh?

"How can we make them drink that fcking antidote?" I asked Tito Jordan.

"We can't make them drink this but we can inject it." he answered. "A gun with syringe bullet."

"Mauubos lang ang antidote kung isa isa natin silang tatamaan niyan. Napakarami nila and that will be impossible."

"Adrian, hindi lahat kailangan nating mapagaling. We just need to save people from them, then pupuksain na natin ang iba. We can't turn all those insane vampires into normal." sagot nito saka inabot sa akin ang isang baril na ang bala ay syringe kung nasaan ang antidote. The syringe will automatically release the antidote once it burried on the flesh.

"King and others succesfully entered David's place. We need to hurry up here, mas mahirap ang kalaban nila doon kumpara dito." it's tita Kyla.

Pagkasabi niya nito ay mabilis silang tumakbo ni Tita Jane upang sumugod sa mga insane vampires na papalapit na rin sa amin.