Chapter 26 - ❛Oops.❜

; Justin

I took a deep breath, thinking over my decision before I brought my hand up to knock on the door. There was loads of thoughts running through my mind and I was started to regret coming here. I probably shouldn't be here right now but it's to late to turn back now.

After a minute or two of waiting the door was finally opened. And there he was. He looked amazing, aside from his puffy red eyes that I would've guested should have been from crying if there wasn't a cloud of smoke rolling out of his doorway.

He was high, obviously really high and I was pissed. I didn't come here to see a high Zayn. I left a high Zayn and it would have been great to come back to a sober Zayn.

"You're here!" Zayn shouted, scaring me out of my thoughts.

"I'm here!" I responded with sarcastic enthusiasm.

He steeped aside, inviting me into what I use to consider my apartment. He apologized for the mess as I followed him into the living room which was covered in take out boxes and beer bottles.

"Christ Zayn, have you even been taking care of yourself?" I asked as I looked over the mess.

"There's no point." He huffed and pouted which was childish but cute, very cute.

"Zayn, look at yourself. I'm pretty sure that stain was from last weeks dinner and all these beer bottle. Seriously Zayn, how much have you been drinking?" I asked, picking up a few bottles off the floor.

That's when I noticed all the clear bags littering the floor.

"How much have you been smoking?"

He was silent for a few seconds before he looked at me and whispered, "you're gone and I gotta stay high, all the time, to keep you off my mind."

"Oh, Zayn. I'm sorry, I didn't come here to nag about your devious. I wanted to make things right because it's killing me Zayn. I love you, I do and it hurt so much to here you say that about me. I know I over exaggerated by leaving but you have no idea how much that hurt. I have heard it so many times before and it has never made me feel the way it did when you said it."

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, avoiding my eyes.

"I don't want your apologizes Zayn, I've had enough of those. Now all I want is you."

❀✿❀✿❀
authors note ; this is literally the shortest chapter i have ever written, omg no

I want zustin to be happy, I hope they're happy in the next chappy

but I'm so damn sorry for the wait dudes, idek what happened. can't believe it's been over a month, how crappy of m to not update, wow.

QOTC: i don't have a question, help?

anywoo, vote and comment please

- Kali xox