Chapter 3 - ❛Fuck it.❜

Justin

I pull away from the kiss practically breathless. I don't think I've ever felt this way from a simple kiss.

I don't like the way he makes me feel. Well, I do. I love the way he makes me feel actually.

But that's what I don't like. I don't like that I love the feel of his lips on mine. He's a guy and I'm a guy. That's wrong, isn't it?

No, Justin. It's not wrong. I love that little voice sometimes.

Okay, so maybe it isn't wrong. But am I gay? I mean, no. Hell no I'm not gay.

Silly boy, yes you are. Yeah, I only love the voice sometimes.

I wish I just knew. I wish I could maybe just shake a magic eight ball and it'd tell me.

I don't want to me confused. I just want to be happy, with Zayn.

Nobody asked you to finish my fucking sentence.

You're going insane Justin.

Yes, I am.

I look up to see Zayn smiling down at me. I can't help the smile that creeps up. He looks so happy and oddly, that makes me happy. It makes me really happy.

But I can't feel that way about him. I can't, it's not right. I'm not gay.

I'm not happy anymore. I'm pissed. Why did I kiss him. I shouldn't have asked him to fucking kiss me.

Zayn

I stand there waiting for him to speak again. Or even run. I just stand there and wait for something to come but nothing does.

He stands there with his head down. I can feel tension slowly creeping up and it makes me cringe.

I want to speak but I can't. I wouldn't know what to say if I could. I've never been in a situation like this, ever.

He finally speaks and I'm shocked by what he says, "let me be the first to admit that was a mistake."

He's staring me directly into my eyes and he looks, angry.

"What do you mean it was a mistake?" I questioned as I followed him out of the kitchen.

"Well Zayn, I'm not fucking gay. You shouldn't of kissed me." He practically growls as he pulls his shirt over his head.

"You fucking asked me to." I snapped.

"Yeah, well I didn't think I would like it!" He fists are balled tightly at his sides.

He looks incredibly fucking sexy when he's angry. Even though I'm actually pissed I can't help the fact that I'm getting turned on.

"Fucking say something!" He yells as he tugs on his shoes.

I can't help the thoughts running through my head. I think about kissing him, then I think about what the kiss may lead to.

Oh, hell angry sex.

"Fuck it." I say before grabbing his face in my hands and kissing him.

He doesn't kiss back. It seems as if he's frozen. Then his hands grip at my sides just as they did only a few minutes ago.

He wraps his hands around my neck tugging at my hair some. I feel the blood rushing to my groin area as he moans some.

Woah, he turns me on fast than any guy I've ever been with.

I kiss down his neck and smile some as he moans. It's as if his moans are music to my ears.

"Stop it Zayn." He growls as he pulls away.

I stare at him, confused as hell. I mean there's no way he can deny he enjoyed that.

"It's to much right now." He says quietly as he walks to the door.

As soon as he opens the door my hands on it, slamming it shut.

Maybe this is the way he deals with his problems, by running away and all. But I won't put up with this shit.

He asked me to kiss him and he kissed back. He kissed back both times and I know he enjoyed it just as much as I did -if not more.

He's still facing the door with his hand on the doorknob, "turn around and look at me Justin."

I wait for him to turn around but he doesn't.

"C'mon babe. I just want you to talk to me." I say as I tug at his wrist.

"You called me babe." He mumbled.

He turns around but he still doesn't look at.

"Er, I guess I did. I'm sorry, it slipped."

I half expect him to slap me or something, but he doesn't. He looks up at me and gives me that breathtaking smile, "say it again."

"Alright, babe."

Then I kiss him again for the third time today. And may I say it feels like it gets better each time.

He kisses back without hesitation this time. I smile into the kiss because this is just a wonderful feeling.

I love it.

-----

authors note ; uh, this story reached two hundred and thirty reads, can I get a whoop whoop?

but no really, thank you :)

please, vote and comment.

- Kali