Epilogue - ❛Cliché.❜

Justin was a bit tipsy, he'll admit that and Zayn suggested he sit down, so he of course did but he heard a familiar song play and all he could do was smile. He got up to find Zayn and when he found him, he was at the snack table stuffing his face and Justin giggled at the sight. Zayn looked up when he heard the laugh, he knew it was Justin's. They'd been together for two years now, how could he not know it was his laugh.

"I know you said sit down, but listen to the song," Justin said, with this enormous smile on his face that made Zayn's heart swell.

Zayn set his food down, wiping his face with a napkin before he offered his hand to Justin, leading him to the dance floor. Justin smiled giddily as he followed behind Zayn. Once in the middle of the dance floor in the big hall that his cousin's wedding was held at, Zayn pulled Justin into him with a smile on his face.

They started to dance, their bodies moving effortlessly together as they moved along the floor, avoiding the other guest. But a while in to their dance, a few people stopped to watch and then a few more people started watching and so on, because the way they moved together was so beautiful and even Zayn's great uncle who was practically a homophobe, thought it was a beautiful sight.

Justin was on cloud nine, unaware of all the people watching him and Zayn because his only focus was Zayn and he'd never been so happy. He was so in love with him and he never wanted to let go.

"You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning," Zayn sand, close to Justin's ear so he was the only one to hear.

They dance more, slowly and swiftly as the song came to an end and Zayn finished with the last line, "and you give me all of you, oh oh."

Justin smiled at him, giggling immediately after because he was just so happy and so high on the feeling their love gave him. He loved it so much more than anything in this world.

"Can that be our wedding song," Justin asked and in response Zayn's eyes widened. Justin wondered if he shouldn't have said that, wondered if Zayn wasn't ready to think about them and marriage.

"How did you know," Zayn asked, eyes still wide as he looked at Justin.

"Know what," Justin asked him, rather confused because what did he know and how did he know.

Then Zayn was pulling something out of his pocket, a small box that could really only hold one thing in this situation.

"I really didn't want to here, not at the wedding. I didn't want to take the attention on their day but I've been waiting for a while and since you know, I guess- uh," Zayn rambled and Justin was beyond shocked as Zayn moved out of his chair and onto his knee in front of him.

"I didn't know Zayn, I was just asking," Justin said, his hand hovering over his mouth because he was so shocked this was happening.

"Oh shit- well fuck, it's too late now," Zayn said and Justin laughed because only Zayn curses like that while he's on his knee, ready to propose.

"Will you marry me," Zayn said, fast and in a hurry and Justin said a quick yes before he leaned down to kiss Zayn, passionately and delicately.

"I love you," Justin whispered, kissing along the side of Zayn's face as the ring was slipped onto his finger.

"Hey Z, you know how I haven't been letting you get your own socks," Justin asked, laughing at the face Zayn made.

"Yes, it's frustrating because you never get the socks I want," Zayn whines and Justin just silences him with a quick kiss to the lips.

"Well, you can get your own socks now," Justin whispered, smiling down at Zayn who was still knelt down in front of him.

And when Zayn got home and grabbed a fresh pair of socks to put on after his shower, he found a red velvet box with his very own engagement ring in it.

+++

author's note ; and the end! sorry for ending it so suddenly but I honestly don't see myself updating this again. I mean I don't even like this story lmao. I cringe every time I read it, like there's so many plot holes and typos and grammar mistakes and just yikes. But despite all that crappiness, you guys still read it and y'all still managed to get me to 60k reads, nearly 3k votes and a shit ton of comments and I can't thank you all enough. I will forever be grateful for all the support, so