Chapter 12 - ❛Kyle,❜

Justin

I sat staring out the window of the black SUV I was currently in. I was trying my best to stop my hand from shaking but I couldn't. I was beyond nervous.

I was on my way to an interview that I scheduled for myself. It wasn't just another interview. It was the one that would change my life forever.

I was coming out today, to my fans, to the world. I could be accepted -which I highly doubt- or I can be hated, the latter being most likely.

I was alone. I didn't have anyone here with me. I didn't have Zayn here to hold me and tell me it would be alright. I didn't have that because I didn't give him the chance.

That day when he asked me to explain everything, I didn't. I ended the call and I haven't talked to him since then.

I couldn't tell him. I didn't want Lew- Louis to be the one to out me. I wanted to be able to do that on my own.

I'm doing this for me, for him, for us.

So as I climb out of the sleek black truck, I ignore the regret I already feel. I need this, we need this. I don't want to hide what's real.

My palms are sweating as the fans begin to surround me, saying things such as I love you. I try to give them some type of attention but I can't focus.

I only focus on the fact that once this interview is done, they may not be here to support me. And that would honestly crush me.

I'm doing this for me, for him, for us.

I finally make it into the building. I would be relieved that I made it through the fans but I'm way to nervous.

A petite lady with blonde hair greets me with a warm smile. She's talking to me but I am to zoned out to listen, I can only see the movement of her lips.

She started walking so I followed behind her -only to be greeted by a large group of people. They all greeted me with a smile, some fake and some genuine.

Finally I dragged myself out of my nervous trance so I could be probably introduced to the crew that stood in front of. As they all introduced their selfs I only acknowledged the people who actually seemed to want to talk to me.

"It's nice to see you again." Chad -an interviewer that I've seen plenty of times before- said.

"Yeah, man, you too."

"We'll go live as soon as you go through a mic check." He said with smile.

Then I was basically bombarded by another group of people. They were setting up my mic and all.

A guys hand slid up my shirt and I couldn't help but giggle. His hands were so close to freezing that it was a surprise to my warm skin.

"That was cute." He whispered as the group around us seemed to have disappeared.

"It was embarrassing on my behalf." I stated as I lifted my shirt for him.

He seemed to be having an easier time setting up my mic without my shirt being in the way. It was finally done and I was grateful I didn't have to deal with his cold hands.

"This'll be a story to tell." The guy said as he stood from his squatting position.

"I can't believe I made Justin Bieber giggle." He whispered more to himself.

He tugged my shirt down before speaking again, "alright, you're done."

"Thank you," I stopped not to sure on what his name was.

"Kyle,"

I smiled -thankful that he knew what I was getting at, "thank you, Kyle."

"I'll catch you after the show." I said as I walked towards the stage like area.

"Alright, you ready?" Chad said as I sat own the very uncomfortable couch.

I nodded and with that, the interview started. There was question after question. A bunch being about Selena, which I didn't want to answer.

"So, Justin, I'm curious -as is every one else. Are you and Selena back together?" He looked directly at me, wanting the answer.

"No. I'm with someone else." I stated simply.

"Oh, this is new. Who is she?"

I couldn't answer. I couldn't think of a way to phrase it. I couldn't think of a way to tell the world that I was in fact gay.

He said something else but I didn't hear him. All I heard was the pounding of my heart and the hoarse sound my throat made as I swallowed.

Chads voice sounded through my ears breaking me out yet another trance, "Justin?"

"Yes?" I whispered, finally focusing on what was around me.

"Want to tell us about the girl who's lucky enough to have you?" He said was a smile.

My phone rang just as I was about to speak. I slipped it out of my pocket just enough to see it was Zayn.

"There's no lucky girl Chad." I said with all the confidence I could muster up.

If I'm gonna out myself I might as well be confident about it. I can't be a nervous wreck about something I knew was coming.

"I- well- I'm confused." Chad said his mouth opened slightly.

"His name is Zayn and it's me who's lucky to have him." I said with a small smile.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket once I felt vibrating. It was Zayn calling and all I could really do was smile.

"I'm sorry, Chad but I have to take this." I said before walking off the stage.

I hurried to Kyle wanting the mic off so I could answer my call. He didn't speak, only removed the mic with a very shocked expression.

"Thank you, Kyle." I smiled.

I made my exit with a smile and a phone to my ear, returning the call I missed only moments ago.

And there was only one thing running through my mind, I did this for me, for him, for us.

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; oops, lol. guys I'm a Louis girl so I don't like him being the bad guy in the story ;(

can you guys send me questions for a Q&A, I totally wanna do one. y'all can ask anything, idc.

QOTC ; do you have any pets?

Dedicated to Snakesinapayne because he's amazing.

anywoo, please vote and comment.

- Kali