Chapter 7 - ❛Mine.❜

Zayn

I don't get it, honestly. I know I missed Justin but now that he's here, I realize I missed him more then I was leading on.

Sure, I missed him a lot over the past month but it's becoming an over whelming feeling now. That's the only way I can describe it.

All my feelings towards Justin are over whelming if I'm being honest. It's like there was nothing there and then all of a sudden I have an urge to need him.

I don't know what an urge to need someone is really. I just think that's the best way to explain what I'm thinking.

It's just the fact that I do need him. I don't know what I'm thinking half the time. I confuse myself with my own thoughts.

I just know I love him.

I am honestly surprised that even passed through my thoughts. But it's true, I do love him. Maybe it's a little to soon to say I love him but I can't help the growing feelings.

I just have so much towards him. It's like lust, love and passion all pulled into one.

Hopefully he'll allow me to speak with my actions because I need a way of showing him. I have never been one with words. It doesn't matter if I am anyways, words can't even touch what's in my heart.

I notice him staring at me. He has a confused expression and its quite cute. His brows are knitted together and his jaw is slightly hanging.

"What?" I say with a soft chuckle.

"Nothing." He shrugs before his gaze is averted back to the telly.

"Babe?"

As soon as he turns towards me I press my lips to his. Nothing to rushed, it's a slow and simple kiss.

I cup his face in my hands as I put more of an effort into everything. After all I am trying to set a mood.

"Do you trust me?" I mumble against his lips.

"Hmm." He hums as I trail soft kisses down his jaw.

"Well, I hope you're ready for what I'm about to do to you."

A small gasp falls from his lips and I fight the urge to laugh. At least he's not denying me. That would be all kinds of embarrassing.

My lips find his again and slowly I lean his body down. I swipe my tongue over his bottom lip asking for the entrance I so desperately want.

As our tongues make a very pleasurable contact I push my knee in between his thighs. Once I'm in between his leg I grind down at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Oh," He moans as I grind down again.

Soon enough my lips find his neck. I trail slow kisses to the spot I know he loves most.

"Mine." I mumble against the mark that's soon to be bright purple.

"Yours." He moans as I grind into him once again.

"All mine?" He nods his head and I smile down at him.

I kiss him again only breaking contact to pull his shirt over his head.

"So beautiful." I mumble as I stare down at his body.

I trail feather like kisses down his chest and his torso finally stoping at the him of his sweatpants. I look up at him and his eyes lock with mine.

By the look in his eyes I know he doesn't want me to stop. So I hook my fingers in his pants and tug them down his body.

"Zayn," He whispered softly.