Chapter 5 - ❛Wow.❜

Zayn

I was just mindlessly flipping through channels when something caught my eye. I quickly switched it back and kept my eyes glued to the tv.

'Pop star Justin Bieber seen with former girlfriend Selena Gomez. The two were spotted sharing a kiss or two somewhere in New York City. Rumor has it the two are back together but nothing's been confirmed.'

After the woman on the tv finished talking a picture popped up. It was my boyfriends kissing Selena Gomez.

"Wow." I mumble.

He's only been gone a week and he's already kissed someone.

I can't fucking believe myself. I actually trusted him. I actually fucking wasted my time caring about him.

I honestly thought I would be able to make this work. I guess I was wrong.

I ain't to sure why I'm always cheated on or toyed with. I'd say it's karma but I haven't really done shit, if I'm being honest.

As if on cue my phone started ringing with his set ringtone. To hell if he thinks I'm going to answer his phone calls.

I snatch the phone off the coffee table and threw it against the wall. Alright, maybe that was unnecessary but I'm pissed.

Actually, I am way past pissed. I don't know who he fucking thinks he is cheating on me but he isn't getting away with it.

I think over my options. Many options run through my head and some aren't very pleasant.

Maybe I should just calm done before I react. I seem to make most of my mistakes when I'm pissed.

I know just the way to calm down. I mean it calms me any other time, why not now.

I walk over to my phone and curse under my breath when I see the shattered screen.

I have like fifteen missed calls from Justin. I ignore it as I mindlessly scroll through my contacts.

I find the name Niall under the N's. He always comes through for me when I need him.

I sent him a quick text asking for a bit of weed. I don't need to much, just enough for my nerves.

I get another call from Justin and I decide to answer just to see what he'll say.

"He-"

Before I can even finish my greeting he cuts me off, "Zayn, it's all a bunch of lies. I swear."

"Bullshit Justin." I hang up my phone.

I soon as my fist connects with the wall I regret it -it hurts. Even though it hurts I get a rush.

I feel my energy level rise up and so I throw another punch. I throw another and then another.

After about five minutes I'm left panting and feeling stupid. I must be crazy. I just punched a fucking wall for five minutes.

There's dents and holes all over the area in front of me. I see some red and it looks to be blood.

I look down at my knuckles and they're reddened and one seems to be busted. They kind of hurt. I couldn't give a fuck though my emotional pain hurts more than anything.

There's a knock on my door and I know it's Niall because I'm honestly not expecting anyone else.

I open the door and he's standing there with his sister Perrie. I invite the both of them and we all walk to the living room.

"You look ruff mate." Niall chuckles as he tosses the bag of weed onto the table.

"It's nice to see you too." I said sarcastically.