Chapter 28 - ❛Truth Be Told.❜

; Justin

"Zayn?" I whispered, I didn't know if I'd get a response because we were going to sleep but it was worth a shot.

"Yeah babe?" He whispered back, I felt a shift and when I turned to face him, he was facing me too.

"Harry wasn't lying. You did have a problem and I brought it back." I said, then it was quite as it was before.

After waiting a bit and not getting a response, I spoke again. I'd asked if I was right, which I knew I was.

"You're right about the first part, Harry wasn't lying but it wasn't you who brought it back. It was me, I ruined our relationship. It's my fault you left, I brought my problem back. It wasn't you." Zayn said, once he finally spoke.

"Zayn, I love you. I love you with every breath I breathe and I hate to see you mistreat your self. I'm here and I'm here to stay, and we're going to fix this."

"I got Justin, I won't fuck things up between us again. This is my problem, I won't burden you with it. I got it on my own." He replied.

"Okay, let's stop calling it a problem. It isn't one and it's not a burden. It's a small bump in our road and we'll smooth it out together."

"I love you Justin, more than anything and anyone. I swear I'll never hurt you again." He said, there was so much sincerity in his voice I couldn't help but to believe every word he said.

"I love you too, with every fiber in my being." I said, scooting over into him.

Zayn moved so he was hovering over me his eyes and smile practically glowing in the dark room. He leant down then, placing his lips on mine. It was a slow, passionate kiss. A spine tingling kiss that left breathless.

He pulled away, smiling before he kissed my jaw. Then his lips were on my neck and I was breathless, again. He didn't suck a mark into my neck like he usually does, he just trailed light kisses along my neck. His mouth found my Adam's apple and my hands found his hair, moaning softly as he sucked.

"I love you." He whispered, over and over as he kissed along my collarbones. He pulled his shirt over my head, making me shiver. Both from the cold air and the built up anticipation.

He kissed his was down my now bare chest, until his lips were at my hips. He hooked his fingers into my boxers and pulled them off slowly, building up my want. Then his hand was on the base of me and his lips wrapped around my tip.

"Oh." I moaned out quietly, lacing my fingers in his hair again.

"Hold still, love." He said after I'd bucked my hips into the warmth of his mouth.

"I can't, just- holy fuck." I gasped as he took all of me in and I felt my tip hit the back of his throat.

He hollowed out his cheeks and I tightened my grip on his hair. This hardly ever happened and the feeling was mind blowing. He pulled away as soon as I started feeling close and I whined, not liking the loss of contact.

I was so spent just from the feeling of his lips wrapped around me that I hardly noticed him grabbing the lube and covering his fingers in it. It wasn't until he'd pressed the first finger into my whole, that I noticed.

"Relax for me, baby." He said, slowly moving his finger in and out.

I relaxed some but tensed back up when he added a second finger. I took a deep breath in hopes to relax more and to my surprise, I did.

There was a few minutes of this, Zayn working his fingers in and out of me until I was stretched enough and then he was lining himself up with my entrance. He took both of my hands in his and held them near my head before pushing in.

"Fuck," He moaned softly, his breath hitting my face as he did so.

"I'll never get over the feeling of you." Zayn said as he kissed my neck, rocking his hips as he did so.

Everything was slow and soft, different from how it usually was but it was nice and I quite liked it. He was gentle with his kiss, with his touch, with touch, with everything that was going on in the moment, including me. He's gentle with me, now and always and I love it.

"Justin," He panted, kissing my neck again and again and again.

I was so spent, I didn't know what to do or how to react. I was already close to the end because of the blowjob and with how slow and gentle his strokes were, I knew I wasn't going to last long. But I held back for the so I could enjoy the feeling, just a while longer.

I was lost in the movement of his body and it left me silent, choking on all the moans that wanted to be let out. It stayed that way for a little, me being lost in his body, stuck on his movements, silent from the feeling but then he did something. Changed his angled or he went a little deeper but whatever it was, it'd finally got those moans out.

It was no longer just his low groans filling the room, now my soft moans accompanied his noises and it was a incredibly sensual sound that pushed me over the edge. I came with Zayn's name rolling off of my tongue and his hands still in mine.

"Justin," He moaned as he came, thrusting into me one final time, "I'm in love with you."

I smiled, in complete bliss form what we just did and what he just said and all that I'd say back.

"That's wonderful because I'm in love with you too."

authors note ; the end (: just kidding, it may be the last chapter before the epilogue though or maybe the second to last, not sure yet.

oh anD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME THIS CLOSE TO 50k, IM