Chapter 14 - ❛Babe❜

The next morning Justin woke up feeling a little more refreshed than he had been when he landed the previous day. Of course he would need at least a week to get used to the time shift but it was nothing he couldn't handle. So he clambered out of bed in search for Zayn who was no longer lying in the bed next to him.

Justin was headed down the hallway when he passed the bathroom. Zayn stood over the sink, head tilted up and razor to his neck, careful not to cut his self. His tan neck was on full display and though Justin would miss the feeling of his lips against Zayn prickly stubble, he didn't mind Zayn shaving. Because the sight in front of him was amazing and something about it was a trigger to his oral fixation.

All Justin wanted to do was run his mouth all over him. His lips, teeth, tongue, he wanted so badly to run them over every inch of Zayn's beautiful tan skin. He wanted to taste the salt of his skin and brush against the now smooth skin of his jawline with his pink puffy lips.

"Good morning." Zayn said after he had noticed his boyfriends presence.

Instead of responding Justin just stood there, watching Zayn as he shaved just under his chin. He was waiting for Zayn to finish so he could attach his lip to the already purple skin of his neck. Though he had sucked enough hickeys into his boyfriends neck, he felt it wasn't enough.

Justin would mark every inch of Zayn's skin if he could, but that wasn't rational. So he kept his focus on his neck and his jawline and every now and then he would leave a mark here or there as he was trailing his kisses down Zayn's stomach.

"Sleep well?" Zayn asked and Justin just watched in fascination as his Adams apple bobbed.

Again Justin didn't respond, he just stood there. He watched as Zayn rinsed the extra shaving cream off of his neck and Justin wanted nothing more than to be the one running his hands over the mans tan skin, trailing feather light caresses along his jawline.

Once Zayn was done rinsing off the shaving cream he turned to Justin, interested in the reason for his silence. When he looked to Justin's eyes he was locked in. He was stuck on the set of hazel, lust filled eyes. And there was something about seeing his boyfriend like that, seeing his eyes dark and pupils blown, something that drove him crazy.

So as Zayn made his way towards Justin he felt nothing but lust and love. The love wall always there and there was no taking it away. But it was only in moments like these when he felt such lust towards Justin.

In moments when Justin had that look in his eye like the only thing he wanted was to have Zayn inside of him. And in moments like that Zayn wanted nothing more but to be inside of him.

Zayn finally took that last step, that one step they was leaving an agonizing amount of space between the two of them. He hooked his arm around Justin's waist pulling him closer then before.

The second Zany's thumb swiped over the skin of Justin's hip, he melted. That was all it took from Zayn, a simple touch.

"Why're so quite, hmm?" Zayn said as he kissed along Justin's neck.

Zayn decided against kissing Justin's lip, seeing as it was obvious what both guys wanted. They wanted to fuck -not make love. Even though the love would still be there, it would be different.

It would be rough rather than soft, loud rather than quite and crazy rather than calm. But at times like this, that's what both boys needed.

"I was just admiring the view." Justin whispered.

Nothing was said after that, Justin only worked on undoing the button of Zayn's pants. Zayn ran his hands along Justin's bare sides causing the boy to shiver.

Both boys were taking the undressing slow, very slow. They knew that once they were both naked there would be no time to appreciate one another.

Sure enough, the second Zayn's boxers hit the floor -everything sped up. It was only a mere five seconds later that Zayn had Justin pinned to the wall of the hallway.

And even though Zayn had an interview in an hour or so, he didn't care. He was going to stay here and fuck his boyfriend. In the exact spot they stood now, against the wall of his hallway.

Zayn's head fell back in pleasure as Justin sucked on the skin of his collar bone, nipping at it with his teeth a few times. Zayn would be lying if he said he didn't like Justin's teeth nipping at his skin.

He loved the feeling, he loved the pleasurable pain that would course through him. He loved knowing that there would be a visible mark and what he loved the most was when Justin woke up the next morning kissing him and apologizing for giving him such a harsh mark.

Even though Justin was sorry, he never did regret the marks. He loved seeing the scratch marks on his back, the bite marks on his shoulder, the hickeys on his neck. He loved the sight of Zayn all marked up and there was no denying it.

So as Zayn's large hand wrapped around his shaft he bit down on Zayn's shoulder rather than moaning. It wasn't as though they had to keep quite, but Justin would much rather express his pleasure this way.

Justin gasped at the sudden feeling of Zayn fingertip at his entrance. His head fell back, mouth hanging open as Zayn finger worked in and out of him. For a split second, Justin felt the pain of Zayn adding a second finger but the pleasure of Zayn's lips on his washed over before the pain even had a chance to take over.

"Zayn," Justin gasped out.

Maybe Justin didn't say much but Zayn knew exactly what he wanted and he had absolutely no problem giving it to him. So Zayn slowly entered Justin, knowing that because he had not an once of lube on that it would hurt. Sure enough Justin winced from the pain of Zayn entering him completely dry.

"Babe." Zayn said after a long shaky breath.

Justin knew he had to say something, anything. He had to let Zayn know he was okay or Zayn would pull out and that was the last thing Justin wanted at a time like this.

"Move." Justin whispered, it was only thing he could say.

Zayn obliged without another thought and Justin was moaning mess just from the first thrust. It'd been so long since Justin felt the thickness of Zayn inside him and with the angle of things, Zayn was hitting that bundle of nerves that drove him crazy.

Zayn continued to thrust into Justin, holding the weight of both their bodies even though he was somewhat weak in the knees. He felt he couldn't ruin this moment for Justin, for himself he didn't care. But he had to hold it together for Justin and that'show it would always be, Zayn putting Justin before himself.

So Zayn pushed up into Justin until the both of them reached a well needed climax. It was then his legs finally gave out. He collapsed right there, in the hallway, with Justin falling back on top of him.

"Wow." Justin said with a shaky laugh.

Zayn was to tired to respond and if it weren't for them lying in the middle of the hallway, he would have laid there with Justin all day.

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; so, idek where this came from. but i'm probably going back to first person pov in the next chapter. plus there's like no dialogue, so i might update again tomorrow, idk yet

QOTC: who's your favorite artist?

yeah, er mines Katy Perry, she's like my everything

dedicated to fxckmezaynn

anywoo, vote and comment please

- Kali