Chapter 21 - ❛Yes.❜

; Zayn

Harry and I decided to meet at Liam's tattoo shop seeing as he wanted to see Niall and Louis and the shop was the only place we've ever hung out as group.

Technically speaking it wasn't the only place we've hung out but it was where the majority of our group hang outs took place. It was an every weekend thing for us, but it changed. Everything is so different now.

Harry and I walked in to the shop together, seeing Louis perched on Liam's lap. I looked to towards Harry wanting to see how he felt about the two together but he still held the same lazy smile he had when we arrived.

He didn't even seem surprised, which was a surprise to me seeing as I'm surprised myself. It seems I'm the only one shocked, meaning I'm the only one who didn't know.

"Niall, when did this happen?" I asked motion towards the two men who were way to busy to have answered the question themselves.

"Er, maybe a week ago. I don't know mate, they've been banging for months now." He said keeping his attention on the tattoo gun he was holding.

I looked over at Harry who was now sitting on the black leather couch and seen he still had that lazy smile. He was starring at the wall, which held barely anything interesting to focus on.

"Harry, are you high?" I question, realizing that the only time he ever acts like this was when he was in fact high.

"As a kite." He said slowly, with a low chuckle.

I looked at Liam to take in his reaction, he never liked Harry getting high. He looked pissed, honestly.

He whispered something to Louis and whatever Louis whispered back seemed to piss him off even more. He stood up having no problem lifting Louis' weight as he did so.

"I said I'll be back." He snapped looking directly at Louis.

I was shocked to say the least, Liam's never talked to anyone like that. Or at least I've never seen it happen.

"Harry, back room. Now." He hissed still keeping his gaze locked with Louis.

Harry stood up slowly, walking towards the back room with slow movements. It was all awkward tension after Liam walked out if the room.

I was getting this uncomfortable feeling, something I've never felt around any of them. It was then I realized exactly how different things are between us.

"Niall do-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello." I said once I managed to get the phone out of my pocket.

"Hey." Justin said, there was something there in his voice.

Before I could respond I heard a gasp and a quite oh shit.

"Babe, what're doing?"

"I- oh, I miss you." He rasped, moaning directly after.

"Justin."

"Yes?" He moaned, again.

"I'll be there in a bit, yeah."

"Yeah, o-okay."

I hung up the phone, standing up from the seat I was currently sitting in. It was then I noticed the tightness in my pants.

I walked towards the back hearing the sound of Harry and Liam's muffled screams getting louder. I opened the door without knocking because I was in some type of rush.

"Come on Harry." I said interrupting whatever they were talking about.

"We just got here." Harry mumbled, looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Come here." I whispered, glaring at Liam.

I'm sure he didn't mean to make Harry cry but he did, so I still felt like glaring over at him.

"It's so unfair." Harry mumbled as he walked into my arms.

"Harry, it's okay." I said as he started crying again.

"Let's just go." He said as he pulled away.

He walked over to Liam and gave him a quick kiss, mumbling a quite I love you. I'll never understand them, but that's fine because I'll never understand a lot of things.

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; yuk, this was crappy. I might double update, most likely bc smut is needed.

QOTC: top three fav ships?

mine are ; zouis, zustin, sterek

sterek smut is literally life, k

anywoo, vote and comment please

- Kali