Chapter 6 - ❛Hello.❜

Justin

I held my phone to my ear as waited for Zayn to pick up. I hope he picks up. I've called a million times.

I just want to talk and explain myself. It's not like any of it was my fault. I mean sure it was stupid for me to agree on meeting with Selena but I didn't think she would pull some shit like that.

I thought she had some respect. Well, who am I kidding the bitch only ever cares for herself.

I seen some paps and I knew she was going to try and pull some shit. I had a gut feeling.

She seen the cameras and decided it was a perfect time to kiss me. Before I even had the time to pull away there were a million fucking flashes going off.

She shouldn't of kissed me in public. Actually she shouldn't have kissed me at all. I told her I was seeing someone and she took it ass a joke.

She's only ever used me. I mean sure the first time around it actually felt as if we were in a relationship but then it went down hill.

I loved her and I trusted her with everything and it came back to bite me in the ass. She fucked me over.

Now it's happened again. I've been fucked over by the same bitch and she's ruined something good for me.

I feel as if every time I'm happy someone's there to snatch it away from me. As if the rug had been pulled right from under me.

Now I'm left here looking like a fool.

"Hello?" I'm shocked to hear his voice.

"Can we talk? or are you going to hang up again?"

He sighed before speaking, "you can talk, I'll listen."

"I well, I didn't kiss her. I mean she kissed me and by the time I pulled away there was already pictures taken."

He didn't say anything but I heard his breathing so I knew he was still on the phone.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have agreed to meet her but I did and what happened, happened. There's nothing I can do to take it back. I don't expect you to forgive me but just- I don't know."

"I miss you." He said taking me completely by surprise.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you the chance to explain until now. I shouldn't have cut my bullshit and listened."

"I- uh, I miss you too." I say still surprised he even said he missed me.

"You don't sound to sure." He mumbles.

"Well, I'm sure. I miss you. I miss you a whole lot."

"Uh, I have to go though. I have sound check. I'll call you after the show."

With that, I hung up.

After the call I went through a quick sound check. Finally it was time for the show and I was waiting to go on stage.

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; lemme start of by saying sorry bc this is the shittiest chapter. I pinky promise the next chapter will be better.

but I have like writers block and it's already been like week.

but thank y'all so much for nine hundred and sixty reads. means a bunch.

QTOC : how do y'all feel about smut?

dedicated to KittieKatt6 bc you're bloody amazing, ily okay.

anywoo, please vote and comment.

- Kali