Chapter 23 - ❛Justin.❜

Justin woke up to an empty bed, which was weird. He didn't remember falling asleep nor did he remember coming into the bedroom. He only remembered falling in and out of a dozing state as he tried his best to comfort Zayn.

After a few seconds of thinking, it was obvious that Zayn had carried him to their bedroom. It only took a few seconds for worry to wash Justin's confusion away. He stood from the bed quickly, deciding it would be best to go check on Zayn.

The second Justin oped the bedroom door he was hit with the smell of weed, a lot of it. He walked down the hall until he reached the living room, he poked his head around the corner not wanting Zayn to know he was up just yet.

Justin got sight of the living room seeing not one but three boys laughing at a blonde boy who appeared to be choking. He knew one of the boys as Louis and he recognized the blonde to be Niall, he'd seen many pictures of he and Zayn.

Justin cleared his throat, catching the attention of all the boys. Zayn smiled, it was a lazy smile but it was there. Zayn gestured for Justin to sit next to him but he refused not wanting to be near the smoke.

The blonde who had finally calmed down from his chocking fit, walked towards Justin and extended his hand.

"I'm Niall." The blonde boy said in a calmer tone then usual.

"Justin." He responded shaking the blondes hand as he offered him a soft smile.

"and that's Harry, the one with the creepy smile." Niall added, seeing as Harry was to high to even notice Justin had walked into the room.

"Hello Harry, Louis." Justin spoke, adding a bit more attitude as he spoke Louis' name.

"Holy-" Harry started but stopped just gaping at Justin.

-0-

Justin was sitting crossed leg on the bed, staring at the black screen of the tv that was mounted on the wall. He had decided on not staying in the living room seeing as he hated the smell of smoke. Zayn hadn't even said anything to him, he was to focused on packing the next bowl.

Zayn hadn't even noticed Justin left until he was finished with what he was doing. He was actually quite annoyed with the fact that Justin just walked away without saying anything.

"How're things?" Louis asked, mouth full of chips.

"Peachy." Zayn muttered, still annoyed with the way Justin was acting.

"I mean with that shit boyfriend of yours?" Louis laughed, seeming to find the pointless insult funny.

"I don't know, it's shit. He's shit." He laughed along with Louis, completely oblivious to the fact that Justin was standing right behind him.

"I didn't know you felt that way." Justin said, trying his best not to cry.

"Fuck." Zayn mumbled, turning around to face Justin.

But Justin was no longer there. He left the second he finished his sentence. He stormed off to the room, with silent tears running down his face. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew was leaving.

He wasn't going to stay with someone who thought of him as shit. Justin was honestly heartbroken. Zayn had said he was shit, that their relationship was shit.

"Louis, let me go!" Zayn yelled, still trying to pull out of his surprisingly strong grip.

He tried to run after Justin because he wanted to apologize. He didn't mean it, really. He's drunk and high and he was just agreeing with his idiotic friend.

But none of that really matter because he was watching Justin walk out the door. He wanted to cry, right then and there. It was painful for him to see the love of his life walk out like that.

"This is all your fault, remember that Zayn." Louis whispered in his ear.

And it was in that moment Zayn took notice to fact that Louis wasn't really a friend. Instead he was just someone who wanted to ruin his relationship.

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; this chapter is all over the place and it probably won't make sense and yada,

there's only a few chapters left though :(

so fuckin sorry for the wait, not really in a good place in life rn. does that make sense or?

QOTC: Where do you wanna live when you're on your own?

anywoo, vote and comment please

- Kali