Chapter 8 - ❛Different.❜

Justin

I've never experienced something like that. I don't how to explain. If I sum it up into one word I would describe it as different.

Yes, that's right. It was just that. Different. It was different in the best way imaginable.

I would gladly take the opportunity to experience it again and again and again. As long it's Zayn who's holding me after.

That's another thing I have trouble explaining, even to myself. Being in his arms gives me a feeling I've never felt before.

It's like my body is burning with the sweetest sensation a man can ever experience. It's almost as if his touch is a torch blower setting fire to my skin.

The other thing about him is he's always on my mind. Every thought that runs through my head always ends up at him. I am easily distracted my the thought of him.

He's such a sweet distraction. I cant seem to stay focused when I am around him.

I feel a slightly empty feeling right now. He's not here, well he is. He's just in the kitchen but I still feel empty without him by my side.

Does that make me pathetic? I feel so much for him that it literally hurts to be away from him. Yeah, maybe that does make me a bit pathetic but I don't care.

He's mine and I have a right the feel empty without him.

I pull the covers off my body and instantly shiver at the contact the cold air makes with my skin. I climb out of bed my bare feet making contact with the cold wood floors.

I stretch my arms over my head and just as they reach the peak I feel a sharp pinch.

A small yelp slips before I can stop it. I am glad it isn't very loud because I would be beyond embarrassed if Zayn had heard me.

I grab my boxers and slowly pull them over my legs trying to ignore the slight soreness.

Zayn joked about this when woke up. He said I might have a little pain. But I didn't think I would actually be sore.

I slowly make my way to the kitchen and once I'm there I just stop to admire his body. I watched the way his back muscles flexed lightly as he grabbed different things.

"What're you doing?" I whisper as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I'm baking you a cake."

Well, that's odd. I wonder idly why on earth would he just randomly bake me a cake. I hope this isn't his way of saying, hey, thanks for your virginity.

That's just, well odd.

"Why are you baking me a cake?'

He shakes his head before speaking, "I just wanted to bake you a cake."

"Can I not bake my boyfriend a cake?" He said after a long silence.

"Of course you can. But why?" I say still confused.

"Shut up before I pour this batter down the drain."

"No," I squeaked stopping his hands from any movement.

"I want that cake." I waited a few seconds before letting go of his hands.

I moved around him so I was standing between him and the counter.

"I uh, I told my mom yesterday."

"What'd you tell her?" He mumbled as he was looking through the cabinet above us.