Extra

Zayn

He then hugged me tight telling me things that made me smile. Louis pulled back and looked me into the eyes. His blue orbs and into my brown.

As his fingertips traced over my jawline I felt like they were leaving a trail of fire.

He lent up and I felt my entire body tense as his lips grazed over mine. I shouldn't kiss him. It's wrong, it's completely wrong.

"You're tense." He whispered as he gave my arms a squeeze.

"You need to relax." He kissed just under my ear before dropping to his knees in front of me.

He lifted my shirt giving him full access to my belt buckle. He looked up at me with a perfect set of innocent eyes.

His eyes never left mine as he worked to unbuckle my pants. Soon my jeans were dropped to the floor.

My growing erection was on full display once he pulled my boxers down.

"Lou, what're you doing?" I rasped.

I stared down at my best friend on his knees, my pants around my ankles and my jaw hanging slack.

He took my length in his hand causing my breath to hitch, "helping you relax."

The kiss he left on my throbbing tip left me frozen. I was stuck in place. I couldn't move even I wanted to. It's almost as if my body's in a state of shock.

"Shit," I huffed out as he took me in his mouth.

His eyes were still locked on mine as he slowly pushed me farther into his mouth. He moved his hand from the base of my member to take me all in.

I tangled my hands in his hair wanting some type of movement. I let out a low groan once he started moving.

I tightened my hold on his hair as he hollowed at his cheek. I couldn't control my urges so I bucked my hips forward.

I hit the back of his throat and he didn't gag. I at least expected watery eyes. Well, in all honesty I didn't expect anything like this. I did not expect to be fucking my best friends face.

I slowly felt the build up as he continued to bob his head.

"Lou, I-" My sentence was cut short.

I was coming in his mouth. It seemed like a lot more than it usually is but to my surprise he swallowed it all.

Well, I thought he did. When he stood up in front of me he has just a drip of my come on his chin.

I smirked as I let my finger swipe it up. Soon, my finger was in his mouth waiting for him to suck the drip of come off.

He sucked it off at an agonizing slow pace. I'm sure the gesture would have made me horny if I hadn't just got one of the best blow jobs I've ever had.

He had his eyes shut as he pulled away from my finger. I was waiting for them to open so I could see that beautiful hazel color they held. When he finally opened them they were blue.

I realize now that I'm waiting for Justin's eyes to be looking up at me, not Lou's. Justin's eyes are the only thing I should see after something like this.

I shouldn't of did this. I shouldn't of allowed this to happen. It's not only wrong to Justin but it's wrong to Louis. It's no secret that he likes me and this whole thing may just give him the wrong idea.

I can't believe I did that. I know I'll regret it.

Justin

Well, fuck. I fucked up. I mean, it all just slipped out in the mist of my ramble. Now he's gone and he wants me to leave.

I can't do that. I can't just up and leave him and I don't care if he's asked me to. I'm staying whether he wants me to or not.

I'm not okay with this, with any of it. I didn't mean that. Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking. But the last thing I want to do is just end things between us.

If I don't have my mom he's kind of the only one I have left. I can't lose him, especially if it's my fault. I can't let us end like this, it would hurt to much.

I was pacing back and forth in the living room when he stumbled in with another boy behind him.

"Bieber." He said bitterly.

"Oh, baby. I'm so glad you stayed." He slurred as he walked towards me.

I stared at the boy a while longer and I realized it was the guy he was with at my concert. The guy he's always a little to friendly with.

"Er, it's nice to see you again." I said awkwardly.

"You mean, you remember me?" He scoffed.

"Yes, of course. Louis, right?"

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; alright, so this is what happened between Lou and Zayn. I know I'm way late, I'm so so sorry.

the reads and the votes have gone up, it means loads so thank y'all.

QOTC : Magcon boys or nah?

i honestly don't have an interest any of them except Carter, i love Carter lol.

anywoo, please vote and comment.

- Kali