Chapter 2 - ❛Maybe.❜

Zayn

I held the door open so Justin could walk out.

We're leaving my mates tattoo shop. Justin actually called to set this up, I didn't expect to get a call.

He's smiling as he looks down at his new ink. He's gotten one near his waist, it says forgive.

I don't know the meaning behind it. It's a simple tattoo. Nothing that interest me but hell, it's his body so it's his choice.

The driver of the black car steps out as we approach. He opens the back door and we both slide in.

It's silent as the car moves forward and I think about starting a conversation but I don't really have anything to say. So, everything is silent until his Canadian accent pierces it.

"So, that guy you were with. At the concert, you know?"

I wonder idly why he's asking about Louis. Then the thought that maybe he's attracted to him runs through my head and I get a bit jealous.

"Yeah, what about him?" My tones bitter and I bite my tongue in regret.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He looks at me with an unknown expression on his face.

"He's just a mate."

"Good." I look at him giving him my full attention but he's staring out the window.

"Good?" He nods but he doesn't say anything.

"Why so?" I press the subject because I am extremely curious as to why it's a good thing.

"Just because, I don't like the idea of you and him being together." He looks towards me and gives me a weak smile.

"Why not?" I need details.

"We'll talk about it when we get to yours, okay?"

When we get to mine. He's coming to my flat. I wonder what for.

I thought maybe he'd get his tattoo and be on his way. I didn't even expect his driver to take me home.

I don't respond I just turn and stare out the window.

He's interested in me. I think. I hope.

Justin Bieber gay? Though I like the sound of it, it doesn't sound right.

"Are you gay Justin?"

That was a little straight forward, Zayn.

There's that voice that nags my every stupid choice. I was awaiting it's appearance.

"No, do I come off as a fag to you?" He snaps and I get the feeling it's because he is gay.

I mean, why get defensive over something if you know it isn't true?

"No, do I? Because I am gay and I take what you just said offensive."

It's nothing I'm not use to and it's not so offensive anymore but it's rude.

"I'm sorry." He unbuckled his seatbelt and I realize were at my flat.

"Can I come in?" I shrug and climb out of the car.

---

"So, you've never seen this film?" I asked as the credits for Dredd played.

"Up until now no, I don't really have a lot of time for movies."

I don't see how you can't take a few hours out of the day to watch a film. Oh, right. He's Justin Bieber.

We've just watched three. He had time for those. Why not any other time?