Chapter 15 - ❛Morning.❜

Justin

I kept my touch light as I traced over the tattoos on Zayn's chest, not wanting to wake him. His tattoos are so random, I couldn't even begin to try to explain them. I'm sure they all have their meaning, I just don't know them. I would like to though, I want to know every little thing about him.

I have a feeling I'll be spending my entire day asking him random questions, even if he doesn't want to answer them. I'd start now but I don't want to wake him. He looks so beautiful when he's sleep, he's not my hot tough guy boyfriend. He's the guy hiding under the mask he puts on everyday.

Even though I really don't want to wake him, I am going to because I have a proposition for him. It would be amazing if he went along with it because in all honesty, it would be nice to have a day with the guy under the mask.

So I straddle his waist and place a soft, simple kiss in the middle of his chest. That didn't seem to have any type of effect on him so I kissed him again, near his collarbone. I would have kissed a different spot if I hadn't noticed the harsh bite mark I left there. I wince because it looks painful, very painful but it is a very sexy accessory to his skin.

I was lost in thought, so lost I hadn't notice he was awake staring up at me with that beautiful smile. I wanted to speak, say something simple, like good morning but I was locked in a daze. it was almost as though I was seeing his beauty for the first time.

"Good morning." He rasped with a soft laugh.

"Morning." I said with a smile.

He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off before he had the chance, "I've a proposition for you."

His eyebrows scrunched together in the cutest way, confusion etched onto every feature of his face. I only stared down at him because he looked so cute with his eyes all doughy like and his mouth slightly agape.

'What's your proposition then?" He asked seemingly amused.

"I want you to be Zayn today."

"I'm Zayn everyday Justin, that doesn't even make sense." He said with that tone he gets when he's annoyed.

"Alright, fine." I mumbled, honestly regretting saying anything.

I move to climb off of him but his hands on my hips stop me. I want nothing more then for him to let go because for some reason, I feel like breaking down. I don't know why, maybe it's the everything that's been building up the last month and this simple situation just triggered it all but any second I know I am going to break down.

"Zayn, let me go." I say and I can hear it in my voice.

I can feel the unwelcome sobs waiting to wrench out of my body, I can feel the tears wanting to fall and I can't hold back anymore.

I let go, falling into Zayn, burying my face on his chest. I let all of the built up emotions slip away with the sobs that escaped my body.

I don't know how long but when I was done, I was to embarrassed to look up and face Zayn. So I kept my face buried in his chest making sure he couldn't see my eyes which are most likely red and puffy.

"Justin, c'mon babe look at me."

"No." I whispered.

Everything was silent until he started to sing and his voice was the best thing my ears have the privilege to listen to.

"How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too,

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood,

You're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you."

He stopped for only a split second and I was nearly about to beg him to sing again. But he started back up on his own and I couldn't help but smile.

"My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind,

'Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections,

Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you,

You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you,"

Once he stopped I finally decided to look at him. His eyes were closed over and his bottom lip was tugged in between his teach.

"That's something only Zayn would do." He whispered quietly.

A single tear slipped from his eye and I wiped it away before it could drip down his face.

"Why're crying?" I said softly as began playing with his fingers.

"I could ask you the same thing."

He brought his hand up to my cheek. I leaned into his touch, savoring the feeling of his skin on mine.

"Baby, why're crying?"

"This is hard for me Justin. I'm showing you a side of me that no ones ever got the chance to see. I don't want you to take something I've never given to anyone and just run with it." He said as his thumb still brushing against my cheek.

"Zayn, if I ever end up running, you'll be running with me." I whispered, wanting to make it clear that I'll never leave.

He cupped my other cheek with his hand and brought me down into a very passionate kiss. He mumbled I love you against my lips a few times before he finally pulled away.

"I love you, too." I said before giving him another quick peck.

As I pulled back an idea popped into my head. We could run, we can get away, we could leave all the bullshit behind even if it's just for a day.

"Let's go to the Bahamas."

Zayn just stared up at me as though I've grown a second head, maybe a third.

"That's insane, Justin. It takes time to plan a vacation and you've to make reservations months in advanced for things like that, unless you want to sleep in a rat infested mote-"

"I'm Justin Bieber." I simply stated.

I wasn't trying to be cocky, really. I was just trying to point out that celebrities usually don't have to go through such things, which is unfair.

"There's this amazing place there. It's like a private get away for celebrities."

"In case you've forgotten, I am not a celebrity." He said.

"Oh, shut up. We're going to the Bahamas."

I wasn't taking no for an answer. I know I need this, I know he needs it, we both need it.

❀✿❀✿❀
authors note ; so yeaah, there ya go, first person pov

and like omg guys, thank y'all so much for 6k reads, means loads.

i wanna write a jiall story but like i have no ideas that would work for them, hELp

QOTC: what's a random fact about you?

i've seen every episode of the tv show Scrubs, idek, random ig

anywoo, vote and comment please

- Kali