Chapter 11 - ❛Zayn.❜

Zayn

I woke up with a massive fucking headache. I was well aware that it was something that comes along with getting sloppy drunk.

I wouldn't mind the head ache if I could feel the warmth of Justin's body.

"Baby." I mumbled as I stretched my arm out in hopes to pull his body towards mine.

All I felt was an empty bed. It's not unusual considering he gets up before me almost every morning.

I slowly pull myself out of bed. I make my way to the kitchen expecting to see him leaned over the counter with a bowl of cereal. But he wasn't there.

A wave of loneliness came over me as I stood in the empty kitchen. It's weird waking up to nothing. He's been here every morning for the past month but now he's gone.

I walk to my bedroom to retrieve my phone. I suppose I can call him. I just hope he answers. I was a bit of an asshole yesterday.

And boy did I fuck up. I should not have allowed Louis to do what he did. It was wrong, it still is wrong and I feel like shit.

When I grab my phone from the bedside table I notice a piece of paper. It was laying directly under my phone -nicely placed.

I grasped the paper in my hand, reading over the rushed hand writing.

I think ive had enough time to think. - bieber

He's gone and it's practically my fault.

If I wasn't such a dick he may still be here. I should have just gave him time to think without making such a fuss.

I bet he would be here if I reacted any other way. I just don't know how else I should have reacted. All I knew was in that moment I felt like my heart broke.

I was under the impression that he wouldn't be like the rest. I never expected him to just give up on is.

I thought we could make it. I thought we could get through anything that was thrown at us. I thought we could pull through together, no matter what.

I was wrong though. I was dead wrong. We couldn't make, we didn't get through it and instead of pulling through, we gave up.

No, fuck that. He gave up, I'm not letting it go. I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. I'm giving him all my love.

If I gave up every time the going got tuff than I don't think I would be here today. But I didn't, I'm here. I have the chance to make this work and I won't let it go.

I continue with the task I was meant to being doing before I found the note -calling Justin. I call and get no answer. So I call again and again and again.

I called over twenty times and just as I was about to give up he answered. A very quite hello sounded through the phone.

"Justin babe, where are you?"

"I-I'm on a p-plane." He stuttered out, his voice sounding scratchier than usual.

"Where's the plane going?" I whisper trying my best not to crack.

He made a quite whimpering noise before replying,"its g-going to LA."

"I suppose you've only gotten a one way ticket."

"Zayn," He chocked out.

"Fuck Justin! I can't believe you just fucking left! You just walked away as if I was nothing! Did I even mean anything to you?" I yelled feeling anger take over.

"Please s-stop yelling at me."

"No, just answer my fucking question!" I yelled, once again.

"Yes, Zayn! You mean everything to me!" I could tell he was crying even though he was yelling.

"Alright, I'm sorry baby, just calm down." I said softly.

"I can't calm down when you're yelling at me about something I can't control!"

"That's bullshit Justin, you can control it!" I snapped.

"No, I can't! Not with your stupid friend blackmailing me!" He yelled, again.

"Yes- wait what're talking?" I said slowly.

"Lewis, he's practically fucking blackmailing me!"

"It's Lou-"

I was cut off by him yelling again, "I don't care Zayn, he's fucking blackmailing me!"

"Justin, just calm down and tell me what happened."

❀✿❀✿❀
authors note ; I am so sorry for the length of this :( im sick and I don't have the energy to write.

three k reads though? thank y'all so freaking much! ily!

QOTC : shall I do a Q&A?

anywoo, please vote and comment.

- Kali