Chapter 16 - ❛Mum❜

Justin

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Zayn, seeing as we we're leaving for the airport in the next five minutes. Or maybe I should saying we're meant to be leaving in five minutes because with the pace Zayn is going we won't leave until midnight.

I was just about to yell for Zayn, when the sound of knocking distracted me. I didn't know Zayn was expecting anyone. Of course I couldn't answer the door though. So I called out Zayn's name and let him no there was someone on the door.

Before Zayn even had the time to respond, the door opened. A lady with long black haired walked in and a girl that looked to be about fifteen followed in behind. I didn't who these people were but I was a bit freaked out. I mean, how did they even get in here, the door was locked.

I just stared at the confused and nervous. Neither of them had noticed but the girl finally looked over at me and she looked like she was bound to faint. Maybe it's because she just entered a random apartment and found Justin Bieber sitting on the couch, I don't know -wild guess.

"Mum?" She whispered.

Her mother, I guess she is, didn't seem to hear her because she was still looking in a completely different direction. I don't what she was looking at but she was locked in on it.

"Mum?" She said a bit louder this time and it caught her mom's attention.

She turned her gaze to what her daughter was looking at and a huge smile spread out on her face. Alright, now I am officially freaked out. It wasn't that her smile was creepy because honestly, it was beautiful but I hadn't a clue who these people were.

"Oh dear, hello." She said still with that beautiful smile.

"Hi." I said as fast I could before I walked away in search for Zayn.

When I reached Zayn's room I seen him lying on the bed, with a pair of headphones in. I just glare at him because for the last half an hour he's been sitting back here doing nothing.

Instead of being nice and simply tapping him to get his attention, I pick up the remote and throw it at him. It wasn't to hard but damn it, he deserved it. He's literally been wasting time on nothing.

He snatches the headphones out of his ear looks up at me, almost amused.

"Geez babe, what hell?" He said with a quite laugh.

"There's a lady in your'e living room with her daughter." I say still keeping my glare on him.

He doesn't say anything, he only gets up and walks down the hallway. I follow behind him because if he doesn't know who these people are I'll need to make a quick get away.

"Mum, what're doing here?" He says with that smile I don't get to see much.

So that's his mother and that has to mean the girl is his sister. I should have guessed that, after all they have the same smile. That must be why I find the woman's smile so beautiful.

"Oh, hun, you look well." She said happily, wrapping her arms around Zayn.

She pulls away and looks him over a few times before turning to me. She just smiles and I only return it because she looks so incredibly happy.

"Well, aren't you going to give me a hug? Or are you getting to old to give your brother a proper hello?" Zayn says to the girl.

She smiles up at him before he pulls her into a hug.

"Justin Bieber's in your flat." She whispers and I can't hold my laugh.

"Babe, this is my mum, Tricia and my sister, Lily." Zayn says after he finally pulls away from his sister.

"It's nice to meet, you both." I reach my hand towards Tricia to but she pulls me into a hug.

Even though I'm happy to be meeting Zayn's mom, all I could think about is my mom and like the big baby I am, I started to cry. I tried to pull away from Tricia but she wouldn't let me go.

"What's wrong, love?"

"I just miss my mom, is all." I sniffle.

"Well, why don't you pay her a visit?" She ask, finally pulling away from the hug.

"I don't think she'd appreciate a visit from me."

I miss my mom and I want nothing more than to see her but I doubt she'll even let me into her house. I suppose I could try but I don't think I can handle seeing her and having her reject me all over again.

I only cried harder at the thought of my mother telling me over again that she no longer accepted me as a son. And Tricia pulled me back into a hug and I'd actually got some comfort out of it.

❀✿❀✿❀
authors note ; wow, okay, I know this is shitty, short and rushed, I'll make it up, promise.

QOTC: how many fingers does your best friends uncle have? c;

he's only got eight lol, jokes, I don't have a best friend

anywoo, vote and comment please

- Kali