Chapter 27 - ❛Geez, Kali.❜

; Zayn

"Y-you want m-me?" I stuttered out. I was stunned, my heart thumped. It felt like it would explode any minute now.

"Yes. Zayn, you have no idea how much I wanted you." Justin spoke softly, his voice cracking a bit. "It was just-." He stopped himself.

Suddenly I felt all warm inside. It felt like drinking hot cocoa on a cold day. I broke into a smile and walked over to Justin.

"I needed you," I said as I pointed around the room, "Justin." I put my forehead against his.

"I know." He wrapped his arms around, "I know." He said softer, I could barley hear him. My left hand found his waist and my right hand went to the back of his neck. I pulled him closer to me. I needed to feel him.

"Kiss me."

Our lips touched. Justin lips overlapped mine, my top lip between his. The kiss was dry until I licked Justin lips asking for access. My tongue slid in, it traced over Justin teeth until his tongue touched mine. It warm and wet. He bit my bottom lip, tugging at it but. We pulled apart for a breath but before I knew it we were kissing again.

Our teeth clacked together at the sudden movement but we just laughed it about. But of course it was muffled by our groans and moans. Justin hand went up to my hair, pulling at it, running his fingers through it. My hand on his waist tighten. I walked us backwards to the couch.

He fell on top of me, our lips still locked. Until I pulled apart.

Justin whimpered from the lost of contact, "What?." He whined.

"I need to breathe." I huffed out. "Shall we go to the room?"

I picked Justin up and carried him bridal style. I kicked open the door with my foot and put him down on the bed. He let out a giggle and said, "Comere."

-

"What do you want?" I asked Justin. We were ordering Chinese food; he was taking forever to decide on what to eat.

"Oh! I know now!" He suddenly said. "I want boneless ribs." He gave me a cute smile. Trying to make me smile and it was working. Damn.

"Okay." I chuckled. I order the food and sat down next to Justin on the couch.

"You know I'm still sorry." I said reaching for his hand.

But he yanked it away, "Stop apologizing. Please."

"No." He looked at me shocked. "Justin, I love you", I grabbed his hands, "I want you to know that I'm truly sorry."

He nodded, "I love you too." He snuggled up closer to me.

-

;Justin

I woke up to Zayn spooning me. I savored the moment for awhile longer. I sighed and lifted Zayn's arm off of me. My stomach growled at me. I need some food.

"Baby, where are you going?" Zayn murmured half asleep. Damnit he called me baby. I got all flushed and just said one word,

"Kitchen." He smirked at me.

"Are you hungry?"

"Very."

I grumbled and slammed my fridge. "Where is your food?"

Zayn shrugged, "When you left, I stop going grocery shopping and bought weed instead." I stiffened and turn towards him.

"I'm-I'm sorry." He hasn't been eating. Come to think of it I felt his spine when I held him.. My eyes were brimming with tears. I looked at his body again. I could see his ribs poking out from his wife beater. Oh god.