Chapter 9 - ❛Bieber.❜

Zayn

It hit 7:30 and that's when I started cooking.

I filled a medium sized pot with cold water. Place it on the stove on high heat. Then I carefully place the spaghetti into the boiling water, making sure the the spaghetti is completely covered with water.

I stirred the pasta lightly to keep it from sticking and reduce the heat so it doesn't boil over.

It cooked about for 7-15 minutes. I tested a strand of pasta to make sure it is finished before turning off the stove.

"It is almost done?!" Justin yelled to me.

"It's almost, can you wait yeah?" I chuckled.

"I'm thinking I'm dying Zyan...huuuuhh." Justin sighed loudly.

I got back to cooking for my baby.

I drained the pasta in the sink using a large strainer, then I transfer pasta to a plate. Pouring the sauce on top.

"It's done!"

"Really?" he looked at me with big brown eyes.

"Yeah."

He sat a the table and I serve the plates of food with a side of wine. I sat in my seat getting comfortable.

I sat there waiting for Justin to speak but he didn't. He just stared down at his food twirling his fork through the noodles. He kept his gaze on his plate as he chewed his food.

He looked almost hesitant to take the next bite and I was beginning to think he didn't like it. And here I was thinking I could cook.

His pace of chewing was slow, very slow. I was contemplating asking whether he liked it or not. But I decided against it.

Part of the reason being that I would rather not know if he hated it. As for the other part well it just didn't seem right to ask. Not when all those thoughts are running through his head anyways.

I can practically see the gears shifting. It's like I can see his every thought ticking over to the one thought he's trying to avoid.

"Babe?" Justin called me. I looked up to see him a little bit down.

"Hmm?"

"Look I'm sorry but here goes nothing I-"

"Huh?"

"I'm releasing the bottle, Zyan. I called my mom today and told here about us. She didn't expect me at all and didn't want me as a son cause I am gay....anyways she hung up on. I got really worried of what you might think and I'm motherless. I don't want to disappoint her! I love her with all my heart Zyan. I don't know if I could do this. I can't live if she hates me-."

I cut into his rambling and asked

"What do you mean 'I can't do this'?" I asked trying to sound serious tone but I looked worried.

"I mean...I mean us..Zyan" He spoke with cracks in his voice like he was on a verge of crying.

"Are you saying what I think your saying?" My heartbeat going fast as hell. I took a sip my wind with huge gulp

"I think I am but-"

I drop my fork on my plate making a loud clacking noise with my wine dropping on floor with mess to clean up.

"I can't believe you right now! Is my Justy still in there. So your gonna make your mum happy but not yourself? You'll rather be miserable instead?!" I yelled moving out my seat.

"No I just need time to..."

"Time to what!?"

"Think" He sighed looking down at the floor.

I had enough if this shit. I ran up to my room and packed some clothes in a book bag. I grabbed my coat off the rack and ran to down stairs to the door.

"Where are you going Zee?" Justin said with red eyes.

I cringed at my nickname, "over to Lou's."

"I only said I needed time to think!" He said walking up to me only for me to walk back a step.

"Well I'm giving you time to think so here!"

I walked out the house but before going I yelled, "until you get some sense into yourself and think straight and let yourself be happy! We're not together!" I shut the door and hop in the car and drive to Louis's.

--

I reached Louis's home and knocked on the door well you can say banged.

"Why are you here Zyan?" I think he just woke up...oops

I had no words coming out only soft sobs. I quickly wrapped arms around Louis and muffled cries.

Still holding me with an tight embrace he shut the door.

"What happened love?"

"Justin" is all I got out.

"I'll kill him for you."

"No I don't want you to kill him." I laughed at his protectiveness.

"We'll explain what happened I'm gonna go make tea, yeah"? He got up and went to the kitchen. I followed him behind.

I told him from when he opened up the bottle of problems to where I left.

He then hugged me tight telling me things that made me smile. Louis pulled back and looked me into the eyes. His blue orbs and into my brown's.

---

I can't believe I did that. I know I'll regret it. I can't stay here anymore. I have to go.

Justin

Well, fuck. I fucked up. I mean, it all just slipped out in the mist of my ramble. Now he's gone and he wants me to leave.

I can't do that. I can't just up and leave him and I don't care if he's asked me to. I'm staying whether he wants me to or not.

I'm not okay with this, with any of it. I didn't mean that. Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking. But the last thing I want to do is just end things between us.

If I don't have my mom he's kind of the only one I have left. I can't lose him, especially if it's my fault. I can't let us end like this, it would hurt to much.

I was pacing back and forth in the living room when he stumbled in with another boy behind him.

"Bieber." He said bitterly.

"Oh, baby. I'm so glad you stayed." He slurred as he walked towards me.

I stared at the boy a while longer and I realized it was the guy he was with at my concert. The guy he's always a little to friendly with.

"Er, it's nice to see you again." I said awkwardly.

"You mean, you remember me?" He scoffed.

"Yes, of course. Louis, right?"

Of course I remember the guy that's all touchy feely with my boyfriend.

❀✿❀✿❀
authors note ; I haven't gotten the chance to edit, this may not make much sense.

I'll try to update again today and it'll explain what happened with Zayn and Louis, when I put '---', k? :)

thank y'all so much for the reads, love you lots.

thanks to Danique for writing more then half this chapter, cx

QOTC : What's your fav song?

mine is Rhythm of Love x Plain White-T's; it's old but I don't care. it's perfect.

anywoo, please vote and comment.

- Kali