Chapter 4 - ❛Right.❜

Zayn

I lazily climb out of my bed leaving the comfort I get from the warmth of his body. I mindlessly walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I pull of my clothes and run my left hand through my hair as I blindly check the water.

Once it's the right temperature I step in and let the hot water relax my muscles.

That was quite the dream. It's never felt so realistic.

I watched as Justin startled my waist, pulling off his t-shirt.

He smiled down at me as he circled his finger over the tattoo on my chest.

My breathing picked up as he kissed it. A soft kiss here and another there.

Eventually his lips were just above my waistline. He looked up at me with a seemingly nervous look in his eyes.

I nodded and gave my best reassuring smile, I sure as hell don't want this to stop now.

My erection springs as he pulls my boxers from my legs.

He gives me an innocent look as he takes me into his mouth and my senses go insane at the foreign feeling.

His tongue flicks over my tip and my senses feel like they're going overboard.

I groan as I hit the back of his throat. He hollows his cheeks and I let out a full moan.

I push my fingers through his hair as he hallows out his cheeks.

"I- I'm close babe." He sucks hard and my I come with a groan.

My heads thrown back on the pillow as I catch my breath.

I have a slight erection just thinking about it. I close my eyes as I brush over my shaft.

I want that feeling. No, I think I need that feeling.

I jump when I feel arms wrap around my waist. I smile as I state down at Justin's tattooed arms.

"Morning love." I mumble as I turned around to look at him.

His messy bed head is hanging over his face in the most adorable way.

He yawned, "you get up so early."

"It's almost noon." I pecked his lips and he didn't pull away, he just smiled.

We've only spent two weeks together but he seems more comfortable able around me.

Well, I'll say he's completely comfortable around me considering he's just climbed into a shower with me.

"I wanted to talk to you." He whispered as he walked into the water.

"What about?"

"I just- uh- well, I'm leaving soon." He said as he poured some shampoo into his hand.

"What, why?"

"I have the last leg of my tour in a week and I need to take that time to prepare and stuff."

I stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry, it's what I do."

"Right." I murmured.

This is why I don't get attached to people. As soon as things get good they leave. I know Justin isn't doing anything intentionally but it still hurts.

"Please don't be upset. I promise I'll come see you as soon as it's over." He wrapped his arms around my neck and placed a feather like kiss on the corner of mouth.

"We'll make it work. I promise."

"Alright, a kiss to lock the promise?" I asked with a slight smirk.

He smiled before placing his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss because I like the way his lips feel on mine.

I like the way he makes me feel. I like the way I feel around him, he makes me feel alive.

"I think it's so cute when you do that." He whispered into the crook of my neck.

"Do what baby?"

"Smiling into the kiss." He giggled.

Yes, giggled and it's probably the cutest thing I've ever heard.

After the both of us were done washing out bodies we climbed out and got dressed.

"What time do you have to leave?"

"Well, my driver will be here around two." I checked the time and it read one fourteen.

I huffed as I watched him hop onto the counter.

"Come here."

I walked over to him and stood between his leg.

"We can make this work, right?" He whispered as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

Alright, I'll be honest. I'm confused.

"I mean us Zayn. Can we make us work while I'm gone?"

"I didn't know there was an us." I said with a smile.

I like the sound of us.

"I know it's way to soon to make anything official but-"

I cut him off, "I don't care. We should just make it official."

"Yeah?" He said with the cutest grin possible.

"Yeah."

"So I'm your boyfriend?"

I nodded with a smile, "your my boyfriend."

A short hour later Justin's driver was here to take him to the airport. We said a simple goodbye because we just are dramatic people.

Though now that he's gone, I am being a bit dramatic. He's only been gone like three hours and I'm already moping around because I miss him.

Even though I was always alone before we met my flat feels so lonely without him around. I guess I got used to it over the two weeks we've spent together.

I feel like I have nothing to do now that he's gone. I do hope this time goes by fast because feeling like this sucks.

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; blah, short ass chapter. I just wanna thank y'all for five hundred reads. Ilya!

so, gonna start a question of the chapter thingy.

QOTC : what's your favorite movie?

dedicated to Kaylasigala01 bc her comment made me laugh.

anyway, please vote comment and follow.

- Kali