Chapter 20 - ❛Styles❜

; Zayn

I was about done with the shopping is gone out to do when something caught my eye, well someone. He had his back towards me but there was no way in hell that wasn't him. I am almost positive no one holds the same lanky figure as his.

I wasn't sure what to say or how to approach him seeing as it's been almost a year since I last seen him. I couldn't bring myself to walk over to him so I said the one thing that I knew would catch his attention and his attention only.

"Styles."

It was only a matter of second before he was turned around facing me, show casing that same dimpled smile. I never understood how one could hold such beauty with no effort what so ever.

"Malik." He breathed out, it was faint considering he was at the end of the isle.

I couldn't understand what was happening until it actually happened, all I knew is that I was now lying on the floor of the isle with Harry on top of me.

It wasn't like I had expected anything less different because Harry has always been obnoxious. Of course his greeting would be obnoxious after nearly a year apart.

"Missed you so much." He mumbled as he peppered my face in kisses.

All I could do was laugh as I tried pushing him up off of me, people were starting to stare and it was making me eternally uncomfortable.

"Styles, get your ass off of me." I huffed still pushing at his lanky body.

"I missed you." He rasped, hugging me once I was finally up off the floor.

"Harry Styles are you crying?" I teased, smiling up at him.

"Screw you, Malik." He giggled, which he seemed to do a lot.

"You're such a girl." I commented as I grabbed the chips from the top shelf.

He laughed, shoving my arm a bit. We talked a bit longer before deciding we should just meet up somewhere rather than standing in the middle of an isle.

I said a quick goodbye considering I'd see him in a short few hours. I grabbed the last few items I needed before getting in line to pay. Even though the line was short I wish I would have gone to another because I was being flirted with the entire time.

The cashier smiled up at me before going back to ringing things up. He seemed to be going a lot slower which was quite annoying but I managed not to snap at him.

He finished up handing me my recite with a very cheeky smile. I looked down at the recite and noticed some numbers down, it was obviously his number.

I chuckled a bit, ripping off the piece that was written on and handed it back to him. He looked a little hurt but there was nothing I could do about it.

"I-I'm sorry." He said as he crumpled the paper up a bit.

"s'alright. I'd accept it if I was single." I said with a wink, in hopes that it would make him feel a bit better.

He smiled causing a deep dipole to pop up on his left cheek, "have a good day."

"Thanks, you too." I said before starting to push the cart.

Once I got to my car I made the process of loading the things into the trunk quick. I'd be here for far to long, I was ready to be home.

I was going a bit over the speed limit on the way home but for some reason I didn't care. All I really wanted was to be home with Justin. There was a bit of traffic which was aggravating but I managed to get home.

I tried to get everything up the stairs in one trip but it caused a big hassle, seeing as the milk had dropped and busted all over the steps. I cursed under my breath before counting up the stairs, knocking with my door once I finally made it to the door.

Justin opened the door with that smile I adored. He was in nothing but boxers which only caused my eagerness to grow. I tried to move past him without bumping into him but it didn't work out so well.

"Sorry baby." I said giving his lips a quick peck before hurrying to the kitchen.

"Why're in such a rush?" Justin laughed as he followed behind me.

I set the bags on the counter before turning to face him, "I just missed you."

"It's only been an hour." He managed to get out between the kisses I was stealing.

"Yeah, so." I said kissing him again.

"Zayn." He whined, pulling away from the kiss that left me breathless.

"Hmm." I hummed still trying to get a few kisses in.

"I love you." He said, blushing some.

"I l-"

I was cut off by his phone ringing. He looked down and smiled.

"It's my mom." He mumbled, his smile turning into a grin.

I was happy for him. He'd finally made things right with his mom, which is great.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing him one last time before leaving him to speak to his mom.

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; crying bc 10k, thank y'all so much, it means loads

so I'm super close to a hundred followers, give me a follow?

QOTC: who's your fav author?

anywoo, vote and comment please

- Kali