Being Bitten-20

Mulai dari awal

Astrid pulls her friend up from her seat, guiding her out of the room. Juliette takes one last look at the lifeless Romeo before sighing and turning to her friend. “Where are we going?”

“Somewhere fun.”

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

“This isn’t fun.”

“Oh come on,” Astrid giggles. “You know it is.”

Juliette sends her friend a wry look. “Yeah, watching pigs oink at me is considered fun.”

“It’s not just pigs,” Astrid defends. “There’s goats too.”

“Goats…great…”

Juliette turns her eyes back to the little petting zoo. There’s children running around the smelly place, feeding little animals from the palms of their hands. Goats, pigs, chickens, sheep, and bunnies are all moving around to a different child for more food. Astrid is one of these kids.

“Aw,” Astrid coos, feeding a baby pig. “Isn’t he adorable?”

“How do you know he’s a he?”

She swiftly ducks her head down to check, and grins back up at the horrified Juliette. “He’s a boy!”

“You-you don’t do that in public!”

“I did it and I’ll do it again,” She replies, swinging her head down to the pig.

Juliette groans and shakes her head. “I hate this place.”

Astrid jumps up from feeding the pig. “Come on, let’s get some more food. This time, you feed.”

“Astrid, why are we here? This isn’t making me feel any-”

“Hush. Feed a bunny.” Astrid thrusts some food into her hands.

Having no other choice, she bends down to the closest bunny near her and gently puts her hand out. “Here…bunny…” The rabbit wiggles his nose and hops closer to her. Slowly, the rabbit reaches out and takes some food. A grin itches onto Julie’s face as the bunny continues eating.

“Aw!”

“I know, he’s so-DAMMIT!” Juliette pulls her hand away quickly, sending a glare towards the bunny. “He bit me!” Astrid starts up in laughter at Julie’s face. “It’s not funny!”

“Oh yes it is. How do you get bit by a bunny?”

“I-it’s-I just did, okay! Leave me alone!” She huffs, crossing her arms and muttering things about bunnies under her breath. As Astrid continues laughing, Juliette whirls around to leave. “This place is nothing but a-AHH!”

The girl trips over the back of the pig, sailing into the mud. Astrid is in tears by now, choking on her own laughter. Julie blinks at the squealing pig in front of her, mud dripping from her hair. The baby pig runs away from the both of them. Astrid grins at her friend, “You…just got tripped…by a pig!” That sends her into another wave of laughter, bending over and holding onto her knees for support.

“I’m glad you’re having fun,” Julie comments, “because I’m not!” The girl, muttering things under her breath, stumbles upwards. She sends another glare Astrid’s way. “I will be in the car. I want to go home and get this filth off me.” She puts her arm out and shakes off the remaining mud. Loads of it stains her clothes and face. 

“But-”

“No buts, Astrid,” She hisses. “There are little kids taking pictures of me. I will be forever known as the-girl-who-was-tripped-by-a-fucking-pig. This is extremely embarrassing.”