301. Blossoming

I allowed Erith to take the lead as she brought her lips to mine once again, seeking out my tongue with hers as we kissed. Since she was the one on top, her soft, naked breasts pressed against my chests, and through the fabric of my shirt, I could feel the protrusion of her nipples grazing against me ever so gently.

As we paused in our kissing to take a break, Erith helped me strip myself of my shirt as well as my sweatpants. As for her, she also removed the remainder of her clothing, leaving only her panties as the only piece of garment that she is wearing.

With a smile on her face, she pressed her lips against mine once again. With my right hand grabbing onto her right breast, I used my left hand to rub and grab her left butt cheeks, allowing my thumb to tickle her tight anus as well as rub against her vagina through her panties that has now become wet from her love juice that is produced by this stimulation. In response to my actions, she reached a hand into my underwear, gently wrapping her fingers around the shaft of my penis, moving her hand up and down.

Our lips parted and I took this opportunity to aim for her breasts and sucked on her left nipple while I played with the other one with my hands. I gently clamped my front teeth on her nipple, enjoying the small, hard protrusion before releasing her breast from my mouth and continued to lick it.

We then proceeded onto our next foreplay session, where she continued to lay on top of my body with her head directly over my penis with my head between her legs. I shifted her underwear to the side, exposing Erith's wet vagina that is moist with love juice and immediately pressed my lips onto it, sucking on it and using my tongue to catch every single drop of the sweet nectar that her body produced. Meanwhile, she kissed the head of my penis and used her tongue to gently play with it, applying a light pressure on the very tip before she took it into her mouth and began sucking.

As I licked her cleanly shaved private parts, with one finger, I inserted it into her anus and used my thumb from that hand and my other thumb to further part her lower lips to allow my tongue to enter deeper into her. The taste of the soft, pink flesh that is coated with her sweet juice was overwhelmingly pleasant. In addition, the texture is just indescribable in a awesome way.

As I licked and sucked on her vagina, I felt her beautiful thighs press against the side of my face, trapping my close to her. This is an awesome sensation. I could feel first hand her desire for me by her trapping me. She does not want me to stop, and I do not have that intent myself.

Soon, my tongue felt her vagina contract and tighten as pleasure coarse through her body while she climaxed. Her mouth paused momentarily, but she soon continued, although in a more reserved and gentle manner. The warmth and moisture of her mouth, the stimulus from her tongue, and just all in all, the thought that she had accepted me into her, led to me to climax as well, shooting my semen into her mouth which she swallowed without any complaints. After she continued to suck on my penis and used her tongue to clean any residuals, she licked her lips and smiled.

Slowly, she began climbing in the direction of her bedside table. As she did so, her wet vagina grazed against my penis, and immediately, it is awaken once again. I looked in her direction and saw her retrieve a condom from a drawer in her bedside table.

With a grin on her face, she showed me the condom. However, instead of immediately putting it on me, she brought her vagina to my erect penis.

"You want it, don't you," she grinned as she moved her hips in a simple, harmonic motion and rubbed her raw vagina against the length of my penis. I felt a warm and moist sensation when the lips of her vagina embraced the shaft of me, lubricating it with her sweet nectar. 

After she is satisfied with how much she had teased me, she ripped open the condom packaging and slipped it over my erect penis. Then, she elevated herself and brought her vagina over me. Slowly, her lips made contact with the tip of me, and slowly, I entered her. She slowly allowed me into the embrace of her body as I felt her vagina tighten around me. Even though I am wearing a condom, the sensation is still one of the best feelings that I had ever experienced in the world.

We have done this many times before, so neither of us are unfamiliar with what the other person enjoys. Since she is the one taking the lead tonight, she began to move her hips slowly, riding me and using both this calm motion as well as her tight vagina to provide me with stimulus. As she did so, she gazed into my eyes and I responded to the gaze with my own as well as by bringing both hands up to her breasts, cupping them and giving them gentle squeezes. From the center of my palms, I could feel the protrusion of her nipples as they tickled me. I welcomed this sensation as it is these subtle stimulus that often prove to be the most effective.

Slowly, Erith began to increase her speed. In addition, she also began to move her hips in a manner such that her vagina moved up and down on my penis but never allowing it to leave her body. With a soft moan, she began to speed up even more. She soon brought me to my limit, but just before I could not contain myself, she slowed her pace down and gave me time to recover.

After she rode me for the a pleasurable fifteen minutes, I finally ejaculated into the condom. In the mean time, it appeared that Erith herself had climaxed multiple times as well as her face were red and flustered. On it was a rather dreamy look of ecstasy.

Instead of pulling out, she allowed me to remain inside her for a bit longer as she gasped for air. Using my abdomen muscles, I sat up to lick and kiss her breasts once again before bringing my lips to her's, seeking out her tongue with mine. Once I found her tongue, I bit down gently with my teeth and sucked on it.

Slowly, I pulled myself out of her. But...I wasn't done yet. With a familiar motion, I grabbed another condom from the drawer and slipped it on to my once again erect penis. Then, I pushed her onto her bed so that she was laying on her stomach. Using my arms and knees as support, I guided my penis into her tight hole, penetrating it. I soon began thrusting, moving in a rhythmic manner to start off as she clenched tightly to her pillow with her eyes slightly closed with some tears reflecting the light in the room from the corner of her eyes. 

"Don't stop," she moaned as I began to increase the frequency and enthusiasm of each thrust.

With my arms supporting my body, I brought my head closer to her's. As I breathed deeply by her ear, she understood my signal and turned her head so that our lips could meet once again.

I do not know how many times we had sex, but I can still recall that the first time was about two and a half years ago when I was on break from the Military Academy. She had contacted me out of no where to my surprise, but...as things would turn out, she would become someone who I trust deeply. Our relationship seemed to just develop out of nowhere, with neither of us explicitly stating our affection for the other. It just seemed to happen...

She had given me the keys to her apartment, and in her apartment are plenty of my own belongings such as clothes and bath towels for me to use when I spend the night here, which is rather often. This is the fruit of our blossoming relationship. I can still remember that night when we first had sex. We were both slightly intoxicated, but not to the level that our judgement was clouded and our conscious gone. We simply just used the alcohol to speed up the progression of things. I was rather surprised that night to discover that I was actually the first person she had done such a thing with, but that surprise was more of a happy and glad one. Just the thought of her doing something like this with other men makes me feel a burning anger swell up in my chest that can only be quenched by her gentle touch.