206. Intermission

"I'll leave the room first," Alvelyn said to me in my mind as she got up and started dressing herself in the female school uniform that is hanging in the wardrobe cabinet. I watched as she dressed with my eyes attracted to the curves of her butt as she had her back facing me, and then my eyes followed up to her hair and took in the smooth gesture she did as she freed her hair from the entanglement of the nightgown collar. "I'll go into Alevian's room and get your clothes. Then, you just sneak out when it's clear."

"That's what we'll do," I nodded and thought in response.

Then, I covered myself with the bed sheet and watched as Alvelyn snuck out of her room and made her way over to my bedroom all while avoiding Loriana's detection. I let out a sigh when she closed the door, feeling somewhat frustrated and tired for all this...chaos that I'm going through.

"We'll call Noah later," I said out loud in my mind to the female me.

"Alright," she responded. "I got your clothes. I'm coming back now."

It's quite the weird feeling to be able to communicate with someone using your mind, and it's actually even weirder knowing that the other person is you. Alvelyn and I seem to share the same thought process with the only difference between us being that I am seeing things from a male perspective while she sees her's from a female's. It's not a bad feeling per se. In fact, it's actually somewhat comforting for me, knowing that I have privacy from others and yet is never actually alone.

"I'm coming in," Alvelyn said to me in my mind as she slowly opened the door. She then gently placed my school uniform on her bed and turned around immediately to the door. "Get changed and we'll talk in the washroom."

She then left the room in an oddly calm manner. However, I could tell that she's also feeling the same sense of insecurity and confusion as I am. I can feel what she's feeling because she is technically me. 

I immediately got dressed in my school uniform, feeling extremely nostalgic once I finished buttoning the last of the buttons on my shirt and slipped on my blazer. It's been a long, long time since I've worn this outfit. It's actually been almost two months since the last time I wore this outfit was before Winter break.

After I finished tying my tie, I sneaked up to the door and opened it a crack. I first peeked in the direction of the door leading to Loriana's room and saw that it was closed. Then, I looked over in the direction of the living room and listened in on the sound of soft humming that is almost masked by the sound of sizzling. It seems like Loriana is currently making breakfast, so I am able to slip out of Alvelyn's room and into the washroom.

Upon entering the washroom, I immediately closed the door behind me. Then, I simply leaned against the door and watched as the female me washed her face with cold water from the faucet. When she was finished, she looked up and into the mirror, and my eyes followed her. Water droplets populated her face with some dripping down her cheeks and her neck until they reached her defined collarbone. She then grabbed her towel from the towel rack and dried her face of those water droplets.

I stopped staring halfway through and dialed Noah's phone number. Like expected, after it rang a few times, Noah finally picked up.

"Hello?" his lazy voice said.

Alvelyn walked closer to me and leaned in, almost as if she wanted to listen in on what we're talking about. This made me confirm the fact that what we hear is not shared, so I intentionally slouched my back somewhat so that the phone was a bit closer to her.

"What the hell is this?" I whispered. "What happened?"

"That is the surprise," Noah said. "Based on what I'm told, the setting of your female form being your twin sister still applies. Rather, that is the setting from now on."