200. Becoming Feminine

Even though no ropes fettered me, I still felt as if I am confined to this seat. Sitting before me and laying out her makeup equipment on the tabletop was Erith who had a rather amused smile on her face. I looked over and at the girl who was handling those small makeup instruments that I do not know the name of except for what I believe is lipstick. A confused feeling of uncertainty populated my mind as I sat there, waiting as I became the doll that the other girls are getting ready to decorate and accessorize.

"Um," I started speaking, making noise so that I could grab her attention. However, she did not stop with what she was doing. "So what're we doing now?"

"We're gonna make you look the best you've ever looked," Erith said without looking over at me.

"I don't think that's...necessary," I awkwardly smiled, hoping that I could find a way to get myself out of this situation.

"Well," Erith paused and finally looked over in my direction. In her eyes, there was a sense of amusement that stemmed from her teasing nature. "I don't see how that's unnecessary. We're here to make sure that you look pretty."

"I'm grateful that you all are helping," I continued my weak objection. "But—"

Erith pressed her right index finger on my lips, causing them to purse. Her finger was quite cool in temperature, and surprisingly comfortable if not for this weird situation and body positioning.

"Don't be such a let-down," she whispered and smiled. "We're just trying to have fun."

"Huh..."

Slowly, she retracted her finger and went back to preparing everything for my later application of makeup. As she continued and finished up with her preparation, I sat there, staring at her with a sense of uncertainty in my eyes. Maybe it was because of my hormones, but I discovered that I had brought my right hand over my chest while in a loose fist that barely closed. I was surprised by this rather feminine and unintentional gesture, and it was because of this sudden behavior that I finally concluded that having a female body has definitely affected my emotions and behavior. If it weren't for that, there's no way that I would be so submissive. However, maybe it's not that but it was Erith that's making me quite submissive. She just has that aura that seemed to intimidate, yet she's not a bad person that would use this to take advantage of others.

"Hmm..." She paused and stared at my face once again, leaning closer and gazing into my eyes. "Why do you have this submissive look on your face?"

She realized it as well.

"Are your eyes...naturally that watery?" Her voice seemed to have a sense of panic laced into them. Upon her comment, I realized that there did appear to be quite a lot of moisture in my eyes. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I responded by smiling. "It's probably just allergies or something."

"It's still winter time," she said. 

Then, she brought a hand to my face, which I responded by an uncontrollable flinch and closing of my eyes. However, nothing malicious ever befell me. Instead, I felt a gentle and cool hand lifting up my bangs and pressing against my forehead.   

"Your body temperature seems normal," she said, retracting her hand. Then, she paused as she observed my face once again. "Are you that scared of me?"

"Huh?"

I realized that my body had been trembling just earlier and that there was, in fact, some tears in my eyes that was not able to climb out of my eye sockets. Her intimidating aura did play a factor, but I believe the main contributer to my current mental state is a sense of fear, a fear for being applied makeup and trying on clothes in front of them.