251. Irina's Changes

I was surprised that I bumped into Irina immediately I doubted the chances. It has to be a coincidence that right after I say that two people must be tied by fate in order to just find each other in a crowd of people I bump into Irina. Right... that must be it. It's a coincidence.

When Irina raised her head and looked at me, on her face was a look of surprise. She appeared to be shocked to see me as the look on her face was characterized by doubt and disbelief. It was as if she didn't expect to see me here at all.

"Alevian?" Irina exclaimed, covering her mouth with her hands from surprise.

"H-hey..." I awkwardly muttered as I took a small step back. When I peered over my shoulders in search of Muria and Alvelyn, I saw that a crowd had gathered around us. Many people had their phones out, taking pictures of this celebrity dressed in a maid outfit.

"Ah," Irina quietly gasped when she looked past me and saw my two companions. "Muria, Alvelyn!"

"Can we..." Muria muttered as she tried to resist the crowd crowding up against us. "Can we go somewhere...less crowded?"

"Right," Irina nodded and smiled awkwardly as she glanced around at the crowd that had formed.

***

Irina led us to a rather quiet and secluded, open resting area that was away from the crowd. This seemed to be a secret area that is mostly known by the staff. Here in the silence and quiet of this resting area were a few other employees of the event that were on their rest break. Another reason why is I believe this area is intended to be off limits to the public as there were plenty of security guards patrolling the outskirts of this region, watching with focused eyes at the crowd as they neared and imposed a forbidding aura to the small road in the plaza that led to this location.

"You guys should've told me you're coming!" Irina said with a large, joyful smile. "That way I could've arranged things better for you all."

"We didn't think that far," Alvelyn answered her. "By the way..." Alvelyn then surveyed Irina's outfit. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"It's um...to promote the movie," Irina answered. "It catches the eye and...it's related to the role I have in the film."

"So what movie is it?" I asked.

"It's called Daddy Please Don't Stop," Irina nonchalantly answered.

"Daddy Please Don't Stop," I nodded my head, taking in the name of the film. It must've been how calm and the fact that she said the name with such a straight face that made the name slip by me, but when I repeated the name to myself, I sensed something was wrong with the name of the movie. "Wait... What?"

I looked at Irina with a bewildered look, mouth slightly open in surprise.

"This sounds...kinda like the title of a porno," I muttered. "You're...you're not filming porn are you?"

"Now how would you know what the titles sound like?" Muria chuckled and said. "And, may I also consider that an act of sexual harassment?"

"I'm not offended," Irina smiled. "Alevian, do you think I would film porn?" She gazed into my eyes with her large, azure eyes, and on her face, there was a look of expectation.

"No," I responded without much hesitation.

Upon hearing my response, a large smile broke out on her face, as if she was extremely happy about something. "It's a film set in the same universe as Grandpa Try Harder. Have you ever heard of that?"