263. Night and Dream

I stared at Emilia with my eyes wide in astonishment. I quickly glanced over at Mura, who appeared nonchalant about Emilia's proposal. But the thing is...shouldn't this be considered weird? A normal reaction shouldn't be no reaction. Rather, it should be something...more resistant and such.

"Sleeping on the couch is uncomfortable," Emilia explained. "We got room here."

"But...but..." I muttered as my eyes quickly darted about the simply furnished room with a sliding glass door leading to a balcony. There weren't really much to take note of in this room as all the furniture were rather typical with the only thing worthy of noting is the unnaturally, almost ambrosia sweet scent.

"You wouldn't do anything," Mura commented as she began applying what appeared to be skin-care products. "Right?" she smiled in a teasing manner in my direction. It was a look of extreme confidence that she had on, almost as if she was absolutely sure that nothing will happen, which I guess is correct because nothing will happen.

"Yeah," I nodded. "But..."

"Then what's the problem?" Emilia asked as she looked at me with a stern gaze.

Upon seeing her countenance, it oddly felt rather nostalgic. With her long hair down in a natural manner while dressed in a comfortable night gown with shoulder straps, I felt as if I've seen her like this sometime in the past, and that is not when she stayed in my room when I first met her. It felt...even longer ago than that.

"It's...awkward," I softly muttered. 

I shyly blushed and looked away, avoiding their gaze. However, I have the feeling that no matter what I say, the outcome of this have already been decided.

I do not know how this happened. I am originally supposed to be sharing a room and a bed with four other guys. Then, since that long bed is simply too crowded for the five of us, I offered to sleep in the living room and on the couch. Due to some unforeseen circumstances...I am for some reason laying down right now, on a bed and in between my two female teachers in their mid-twenties. Since it was the summer time, their sleepwear were rather...lacking in material with lots of skin exposed especially around the shoulders and starting from the thigh and down. And due to the hot weather, all we had to cover ourselves with were a light and thin blanket that was rested over our stomachs. Therefore, that had no effect in concealing any skin.

"Are you..." I heard Mura's voice whisper by my ear and felt the wind blow gently on and into my ear as she spoke. "nervous right now?"

Her voice was in a seductive and soft whisper. It had a...rather alluring effect as it made my heart palpitate greatly in my chest as I did everything in my power to contain my body. I didn't dare turn my head to look at either of them nor did I dare to allow my eyes to dart around the room. All I did was focused my eyes that had now adjusted to the dark on the light built into the ceiling of the room.

I heard a soft chuckle from Mura's direction, and I almost subconsciously turned and looked in her direction. However, I caught myself before my focus slipped and mistakes were made.

This...this might be even worse than sleeping on the couch, I thought to myself as I let out a sigh.

"Is it a bit too hot in here?" Emilia's soft voice was accompanied by her soft breathing and entered in through my right ear. Then, I heard the sound of skin rubbing against the cloth of the bed sheet covering the mattress we were resting on underneath, leading me to believe that she must have shifted in her resting position, possibly to her laying on her side while facing in my direction.

"A...a little bit," I responded, feeling beads of sweat forming on my forehead out of a prolonged state of agitation. "It's just that...I think this needs some getting used to."

"Well," Mura softly chuckled. "Have fun with that. I'm going to sleep now," she said, yawning.

Subconsciously, I turned my head in her direction, and this time, I wasn't able to stop myself in time. She was laying on her side while facing my direction with her eyes closed. It would appear that she is allowing herself to drift into her state of slumber.

Is she...a little...too relaxed?

My eyes began drifting about randomly, first moving across her mature and seductive sleeping face down to her neck. Her cleavage was exposed by the low cut of her night gown, so as a healthy teenage boy, my eyes were attracted there after staring at her collarbone. 

Is she...not wearing a bra right now? 

My eyes were fixed on her large breasts that were contained by her nightgown as I tried to see through the darkness at the outline as my eyes searched for protrusions in the fabric. When I was Alvelyn, I would choose to sleep without a bra on as that felt more comfortable, but I do not know about other girls.

"Have you stared enough?" I heard a soft voice whisper from my right as well as something soft and firm press up against me.

Emilia's voice snapped me from my trance, causing me to immediately turn my head in her direction. However, that was...a mistake as well. Her face was simply...a few centimeters from mine. With the few slivers of moonlight that slipped in through the curtains, I could see her iris sparkle. Her face was still expressionless, but there was a sense of...serenity in them.

Her breathing was slow and regulated as her chest slightly expanded and contracted. As she gazed into my eyes, for some reason, I did not feel much for this...heavenly beauty before my eyes. I did feel a desire to take her into my embrace, but that was more of a...I don't know how to explain this but...it's more of a protective desire. It's as if I am looking at a young and frail baby animal with her large, sparkling eyes that need my protection.

She hugged onto my right arm, pressing it against her soft breast as she breathed softly against it. Although I felt rather calm a second earlier, my heart began to palpitate due to this soft and almost heavenly feeling between her breasts.

"Ugh..." I glanced over at her and was surprised by the fact that the usually authoritative angel would show such a...weak and frail side.

My racing and flustered heart soon regained composure as I heard the sound of her soft breathing. As it would appear, she had slipped into a state of slumber. I gazed at her sleeping face and took in her angelic features. Really, she seemed like an ordinary girl that is peacefully sleeping except for her heavenly beautiful features that many would probably consider to be"perfection". 

With a gentle hand, I softly patted her on her head in a manner that felt almost...a little too familiar before I closed my eyes and entered the land of dreams.

***

That night, I had a...rather strange dream. I was in a world that seemed completely different from the one that I know. I was located in the heart of a flat clearing in what appeared to be the heart of a forest. In this clearing, there were peace and serenity in all. There was a small creek that flowed by, and nearby, there was a wooden cabin that appeared to be hand built.

A gentle breeze blew by, caressing my face as I followed the wind with my face and turned in its direction as it blew towards the blue sky overhead that is dotted with the occasional clouds. It was a comfortable and sunny day with the temperature that is perfect.

"Messiah!" 

I heard cheerful and joyous voices call out. I turned my head in the direction of the voices and saw two young children, one boy that somewhat resembled Ralus and a girl that resembled Emilia, running towards me in their energetic and lively manner. They appeared to be...no older than ten years old at most.

"Messiah!" the two cried my name as they hugged me and clung to me. With their large and innocent eyes, they gazed up at me with large smiles on their faces.

I felt both of my arms move into the air, and my hands gently rested on their heads. A slight smile broke across my face as I gazed at the two children.

Author's Note:

Shorter chapter because I'm sick right now.