Info About Palisia (Will be Updated?)

So I think that if I create like a page about the city the main characters live in, things will be easier to understand. So, here we are.

I've created a map of Palisia, and since I'm not a professional, please forgive the quality.

I'm also going to be using the metric system, so 1 km ~ 0.62 miles and 1 m ~ 3.28ft

For more exact conversions, just google it.

The 16 Districts of Palisia

P.S. There are smaller rivers flowing through the area but I don't feel like drawing all of them. So you'll have to be contempt with the largest Helliger River.

Population: 20 million

Area Size: 3405 km²

Population Density: 5874 per km²

About: A large urban metropolis characterized by its sprawling urban landscape and its tall skyscrapers. Due to its location by the ocean, Palisia is a prosperous city with bustling activity. It is a major internationalized city with food and other items from other locations in the world. Design of Palisia, from architecture, infrastructure, and education, are all influenced by Shanghai and Tokyo.

District Info:

Imperial District:

About: Home of the central government of the Vilheim Empire, this district is where the government officially conducts its business. The Emperor resides in the Palace Tower, overlooking the entire operation of the nation and makes decisions with the advice of the Council that consists of democratically elected representatives led by a prime minister as well as advisers appointed by the Emperor.

Notable Sites: The Palace Tower, Police Headquarters, Imperial Court, Vilheim Treasury, Imperial Council Building, Prime Minister Office

Nocsinis:

About: The large commercial hub of Palisia, it houses many corporation headquarters as well as some of the largest and busiest commercial streets lined with famous brand stores as well as restaurants of all levels. It and Lumina makes up the major financial and technological hub of Vilheim. In addition, Nocsinis is also the center of the finance world in Vilhelm. It also has one of the most beautiful skylines in the entire Greater Palisia Metropolitan Area. There are many residential towers and high rise residential complexes. Residential land prices are expensive in Nocsinis due to its location as well as the highly rated schools and universities. Therefore, Nocsinis has the highest cost of living in the entire metropolis

Notable Sites: Nocsinis Station, Nocsinis Imperial Academy, Loriana's Condo, Nocsinis Imperial University, Edel Tower, Holfen Bridge.

Lumina:

About: The secondary commercial hub of Palisia. Lumina and Nocsinis combines to form the major financial and technological hub of Vilheim. Lumina is named after its beautiful skyline that is illuminated in an artistic and modern manner. There are many residential towers and high rise residential complexes. Residential land prices are expensive in Lumina as well due to its location as well as the highly rated schools and universities. Lumina has the second highest cost of living.