Comedian

"I'm assuming that would be me." I turn head towards the voice and watch as Sans walks out between a crack in the wall. He walks into my full view and stands slightly off to the side with Frisk and Chara in striking rage. "Heh I guess Frisk doesn't want to take a risk."

I watch Frisk shifts himself closer to me like he is trying to avoid standing near Sans. I wave my hand to make sure I have Everyone's attention and sign, "What exactly occurs when Frisk is given a bad time?"

Frisk doesn't answer me. When Frisk doesn't say anything Sans sighs and stuffs his hands in his pockets. He doesn't meet my eyes when he says, "You don't want to know, Kiddo." I glare at Sans. If I didn't want to know I wouldn't of asked. When it became clear Sans wasn't going to say anything else Chara begins laughing It's quite at first but then it becomes psychotic. When she finishes laughing she speaks humor lacing her voice, "Wow Comedian I expect Frisk to be to cowardly to tell her but you. Whatever I'll tell her then.  In the last Corridor Sans judges a person. Depending on how much LOVE they have he gives them a bad time. It usually involves killing the person." 

Sans is glaring daggers at Chara. I sign to them, "So Sans is the judge, jury, and executioner. When he sees fit." It makes sense that Sans kill someone based on their LOVE. Its easy to tell that my lack of reaction to this unnerves Frisk and Sans but confuses Chara. Chara tilts her head, "You seem quite unaffected by it. Why is that?"

I smirk at her before signing, " Chara, you wonder I am is unaffected by the death of one deserving. I don't sway one way or another on the subject, I am simply natural.  I have a question for the three of you. Do you guys want to have no reason to reset again? Chara, do you want to have a physical body?" They all give me a confused look. "Since this is a pacifist timeline and no one has been killed we put a end to the resetting. But it doesn't mean resetting won't be able to occur. It just means that if a reset happens it won't take you back to when you first fell into the underground to when the ritual was completed. Now the question is are you three interested?"

Chara is the first to speak, "Hell yeah I'm interested. I won't have to possess Fisk if I want to talk to normal people anymore." I have a feeling that isn't why she wants her own body back.

I get Frisk's attention and start signing, "Frisk what do you want? You don't have to speak you can sign if you want." Frisk gives me a nod and smiles. He chooses to sign instead of speaking "It is kinda a scary thought how this could be the last reset that people won't know they meet me before. If we choose to preform this ritual every one will remember me if I reset. Even if that is the case we should do it." At least he is honest with himself.

Finally I turn to Sans who is standing staring off into space seeming lost in his own head. I close the distance between Sans and I then tug on his hoodie. He seems to snap out of it. He looks at me still seeming some what in a daze, "Is that... is that really possible? Can we finally be free of this endless route?" It's not my job to lie. Why would I say something that isn't true, not even Chara is that cruel. I don't give voice to these words instead I just nod.